Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

"Growing In Kindness" is now available

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rdreda

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-09-17

"Growing In Kindness" is now available Empty
PostSubject: "Growing In Kindness" is now available   "Growing In Kindness" is now available EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:41 am

Hi All! My name is Rene' D. Reda and my first book, "Growing In Kindness" is available at lulu.com
This is an exciting time and I am looking forward to this new journey in life. Below is a description, please feel free to take a look. Be Blessed!

You are invited on a trip. No luggage is required; leave your laptop at home. Where is your destination? You will journey into the hearts and lives of other people. Thirty of them to be exact! Kindness is a simple concept, but from the smallest ideas, come great movements. My prayer is that this will start a movement of joy in people's lives so they will want to share their blessings with others. It's a commitment, but anything of great worth usually is. Are you ready for the adventure? Are you ready for the fun? Fasten your seat belts and all hands inside the windows please. Your trip is about to start and when you are through, I pray that you will not be the same person that you were when you came.
Back to top Go down

"Growing In Kindness" is now available
Page 1 of 1