Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

e-readers still small beer in UK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mike bryon
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2010-02-10

e-readers still small beer in UK Empty
PostSubject: e-readers still small beer in UK   e-readers still small beer in UK EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 7:18 am

We had a brilliant trip to Grenada for the carnival but now it’s back to an email monster and a couple of new editions due by the end of September.

On the subject of e-readers Benedicte Page writes in the bookseller.com that “only 2% of adults have access to an e-reading device, with younger men the most likely to have them, according to a consumer research study into people's media habits by Ofcom”.

You can read the full article here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

e-readers still small beer in UK Empty
PostSubject: Re: e-readers still small beer in UK   e-readers still small beer in UK EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 7:09 pm

I brought home a $100 ereader and a small $99 netbook from Kmart, both with a 7 1/2 inch screen . I took them both back. I want my real book in my hands.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com

e-readers still small beer in UK
Page 1 of 1