Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Where is that fat lady that sings?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Betty Fasig

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Where is that fat lady that sings? Empty
PostSubject: Where is that fat lady that sings?   Where is that fat lady that sings? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:44 pm

This has been a long week plus a few days.

As I have said before, dying is not in my expertise. I consider that when I die, I will do it and it will be over with. People can get on with life. The trouble is that the living seem to have to dredge up every memory, good or bad and put halos on all of them. I do not know why they cannot be more matter of fact about it. There they were, we loved them in life, there they go and bon voyage. Let the fat lady sing.

Do not bother to answer, I know that love is the answer to it all.

Love,
Betty
Back to top Go down
http://woofferwood.webs.com/
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

Number of posts : 9633
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Where is that fat lady that sings?   Where is that fat lady that sings? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:09 pm

Betty,

During the first session I had with the family therapist I saw some twenty years ago, to help me figure out my dysfunctional roots, she asked me what the family rituals were for dealing with grief.

I said, "Say what???"

I knew right then I was in deep stuff.

Every family gets through these times differently. My thoughts are with you, David, and the rest of your family.

Ann
Back to top Go down
http://www.annjoiner.com
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Betty Fasig

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Where is that fat lady that sings?   Where is that fat lady that sings? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:22 pm

Dear Ann,
The whole cure is to have a good laugh. Tomorrow, I will go out to the back woods and laugh my butt off. Well, I will take Wooffer and Sarah and Jazzmin and they with snort and laugh with me. We will all laugh for no reason that any of us can see. the end of it.

LOve Betty
Back to top Go down
http://woofferwood.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is that fat lady that sings?   Where is that fat lady that sings? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where is that fat lady that sings?
Page 1 of 1