Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

You have a judas and it is one of your own!

Go down 
+7
Shelagh
alice
luigie
lin
alj
LC
The Joker
11 posters
AuthorMessage
The Joker
One Star Member
One Star Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-03-28

You have a judas and it is one of your own! Empty
PostSubject: You have a judas and it is one of your own!   You have a judas and it is one of your own! EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 4:55 pm

Better keep deleting members and hiding threads, Alan and his cohorts are one of your own, a member here and they are your friend! They lie to you and want to make you think it is everyone else like Marie, Merri, Mel, Zizban, KDU or whomever you think! Your friends are lying to you and they are feeding the blogger messages directly from here because you have a spy in your midst! I hope you find them soon because info is still being emailed as we speak! Someone is lying to you, who is it? Maybe it's Lin, he wants to let the blogger keep blogging soooooo bad! Maybe it's someone closer than that!
Back to top Go down
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

Number of posts : 5044
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: You have a judas and it is one of your own!   You have a judas and it is one of your own! EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:37 pm

[yawn]

freakin spammers...
Back to top Go down
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

Number of posts : 9633
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: You have a judas and it is one of your own!   You have a judas and it is one of your own! EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:43 pm

They're putting me to sleep. I think I'll go to bed now.

Night, LC

Ann
Back to top Go down
http://www.annjoiner.com
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

PostSubject: Re: You have a judas and it is one of your own!   You have a judas and it is one of your own! EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:46 pm

Night, John Boy ...er, Ann ...
Back to top Go down
lin
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
lin

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: You have a judas and it is one of your own!   You have a judas and it is one of your own! EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:10 pm

Damn. Finally ratted out.

You're right. It's me. I am also zizban, Merri, turkel, Castrating With Scissors, Humpty Dumpty, Boogerface, The Sandman, The Midnight Creeper, The Unitbomber, The Sandwich of Monte Cristo, Zorro, Peter Parker and Pickled Peepers, The Great Zamboni, The Lesser Zamboni, Rumpledforeskin, Your Mama, John Doe, Jondeax (in Canada only), The Scarlet Pimp, John Phillip Souza and His All Girl Band, Fantomas, Kal-El, The paraclete of Gborka, Zorba the Freek, Little Lulu, Spike Jones and His Wacky Wacketeers, Warpo Marx, Yoko Uhoh, Terry and the Pyrites, Frank Zappo, Miss DeMarx, Bond, James Bond, The Penquin, The Cowardly Lion, the Chosen of Zion, the High Flyon Skion of Orion, The Angel Potipher, Shalmaneser the IV, Abimilech, Shadrack AND Meshack, Caddy Shack, The Alpha Male and the Omega Female, The Lost Colony, The Common Cold, the Uncommon Hots, SpyroGyra, Jimmy Hoffa, Toad the Wet Sprocket, several inbred inlaws, Pilate of the Caribbean, the Ancient of Days, Baal, Nyarthethotep the Creeping Chaos, Mr. Natural, Winkum Blinkum and Fair Dinkum, Crackle and occasionally Pop, Our Lady of Perpetual Recriminations, One More Final Detail, Cyrus Q. Fencewaddler, Fukstik & Schmidlapp Attourneys at Lawn, Jose the Star Speckled Bandit, Homer D. Brave, Amber Wavzofgrane, Boris Badonov, Noodles Romanov, Roman Fallinov, and the Herpes Simplex.

My card..
Back to top Go down
http://linrobinson.com
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

PostSubject: Re: You have a judas and it is one of your own!   You have a judas and it is one of your own! EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:12 pm

Lin -you are also One Funny Fucker. lol
Back to top Go down
lin
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
lin

PostSubject: Re: You have a judas and it is one of your own!   You have a judas and it is one of your own! EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:45 pm

Oh, yeah, I forgot that one.

Man it's great to finally get that off my chest.

Let the healing begin.
Back to top Go down
luigie
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
luigie

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: You have a judas and it is one of your own!   You have a judas and it is one of your own! EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:17 pm

Gee Whiz, I always thought you were Lin Robinson......
How did you manage to get away with your deception for so long?
I bet you feel relieved to come out into the open. Can we call you Lin for short?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tudor.vc/tudor/harritudur.html
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: You have a judas and it is one of your own!   You have a judas and it is one of your own! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:06 am

Jimmy Hoffa?

You are funny!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: You have a judas and it is one of your own!   You have a judas and it is one of your own! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:08 am

The biggest laugh I've had in a year!
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

Number of posts : 9633
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: You have a judas and it is one of your own!   You have a judas and it is one of your own! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:11 am

Gee, you didn't leave any for me to confess to.

Ann
Back to top Go down
http://www.annjoiner.com
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: You have a judas and it is one of your own!   You have a judas and it is one of your own! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:36 am

What about Bin Laden? Doesn't he deserve mention?
Back to top Go down
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

PostSubject: Re: You have a judas and it is one of your own!   You have a judas and it is one of your own! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:56 am

Abe F. March wrote:
What about Bin Laden? Doesn't he deserve mention?

He's out looking for his cousin, Bin Workin. Can't find that one, though. Smile
Back to top Go down
Carol Troestler
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Carol Troestler

Number of posts : 3827
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: You have a judas and it is one of your own!   You have a judas and it is one of your own! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:28 am

My mother taught me to never say anything that could be damaging to me or others. I don't think anyone here has done so, so what is the problem? Why is what we post so important, unless it is the stuff of best sellers, unless it shows we are writers of utmost talent.

Whatever, as my granddaughter would say, completely unaffected by the whole thing.

Carol
Back to top Go down
http://www.authorsden.com/ctroestler
lin
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
lin

PostSubject: Re: You have a judas and it is one of your own!   You have a judas and it is one of your own! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:00 am

Yeah, I forgot. Add Bin Spammin to the list.

It's so nice to make a clean breast of all this.

For one thing, dirty breasts are apparently a turn-off.
Back to top Go down
thehairymob
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
thehairymob

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: You have a judas and it is one of your own!   You have a judas and it is one of your own! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.billyyoungsbooks.co.uk
PA SUCKS

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: You have a judas and it is one of your own!   You have a judas and it is one of your own! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:19 pm

Keep watching for it Shelagh, they'll slip up soon and you'll find out which friend is lying to you and betraying your trust. Better watch out for those who are the closest!
Back to top Go down
lin
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
lin

PostSubject: Re: You have a judas and it is one of your own!   You have a judas and it is one of your own! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:26 pm

Hey, cracker. If you think PA sucks, you should catch your MA's act. Whooeee. Chrome off a trailer hitch.
Back to top Go down
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

PostSubject: Re: You have a judas and it is one of your own!   You have a judas and it is one of your own! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Golf ball through a garden hose, huh?
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: You have a judas and it is one of your own!   You have a judas and it is one of your own! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:51 pm

PA SUCKS wrote:
Keep watching for it Shelagh, they'll slip up soon and you'll find out which friend is lying to you and betraying your trust. Better watch out for those who are the closest!
I'll be watching you. The forum lost close to 2,500 posts when I deleted Marie's posts and I could use a few replacements. Oh, and tell Marie she is in denial. I did delete those posts. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] You cannot imagine how good that felt. No, I am not going to recover a single post. To do so, I would have to reinstate the forum to a previous date and that would undelete posts that members here have deleted themselves. Unless all the members who deleted post made requests to recover their posts, I will not be recovering a single post. I think I'm repeating myself; I must have caught that from you.

ETA I forgot to add that only those who scored high enough to join MENSA will understand that once a post is deleted on the forum it is permanently deleted. It remains in the database owned by Forumotion, but it is no longer on the forum. That's what deleted means. I've already explained this but, for those not clever enough to join MENSA, I thought I would explain it again. I am expecting another denial and I will be disappointed if I don't receive one (my spies will let me know).

I thought I had better put this into baby language:

THE FORUM DOES NOT HAVE ACCESS TO DELETED POSTS. A REQUEST HAS TO BE MADE TO FORUMOTION TO RECOVER DELETED POSTS.

Go on Marie, try to twist that to say that I haven't really deleted your posts. You don't seriously believe that I would make a request on your behalf do you? Get real.
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You have a judas and it is one of your own!   You have a judas and it is one of your own! Empty

Back to top Go down

You have a judas and it is one of your own!
Page 1 of 1