Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Grannie Annie, Where are YOU.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Betty Fasig

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Grannie Annie, Where are YOU. Empty
PostSubject: Grannie Annie, Where are YOU.   Grannie Annie, Where are YOU. EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 5:21 pm

I have not seen our Ann on here in a week. Where are you.

Love,
Betty
Back to top Go down
http://woofferwood.webs.com/
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

Number of posts : 9633
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Grannie Annie, Where are YOU. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grannie Annie, Where are YOU.   Grannie Annie, Where are YOU. EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 6:13 pm

Just got back from dinner at Lynn's. She and Chris had us all over for an organic, local, seasonal dinner. They gave us four for Christmas. Tonight was the winter dinner: an organic chicken, roasted, with brandy sauce, baked acorn squash, and fresh mushrooms sauteed with arugula. Served with a very nice Merlot, and a blonde brownie for dessert. After dinner Clint and Chris disappeared, and Lynn, Linda, and I talked for an hour without stopping to breathe.

I've been doing a lot of reading lately. I want to take my work in a different direction, and am getting some good ideas, but nothing has gelled quite yet.

I've stopped by; just haven't had time to think up anything to post.

Ann
Back to top Go down
http://www.annjoiner.com

Grannie Annie, Where are YOU.
Page 1 of 1