Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

In-Hand Entertainment System

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
P. Gordon Kennedy
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
P. Gordon Kennedy

Number of posts : 1076
Registration date : 2008-01-13

In-Hand Entertainment System Empty
PostSubject: In-Hand Entertainment System   In-Hand Entertainment System EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:47 pm

How about an in-hand entertainment system that requiers no batteries, can never be short circuited, and will never become technologically obsolete. And that's not all, it can also help increase a child's IQ and regular use can improve grades in school. This amazing in-hand ultra-portable entertainment system is called......a book!
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: In-Hand Entertainment System   In-Hand Entertainment System EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:58 pm

Excellent. Keeping it simple.
Back to top Go down
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Betty Fasig

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: In-Hand Entertainment System   In-Hand Entertainment System EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:37 pm

Dear Gordon,

Way back when, there was not tv, no radio, but there was books. Books have changed my life, given me a vision of things that were not in front of my eyes, given me hope, courage to go on. Books are. That is the wonderful thing about writing words and making stories, and book that have the knowledge that you would never know without those written words that some one put down. How small is the heart that will not let some child learn.

For all of this hoopla about our words being left to posterity, it is really just simple words that reach children. No complicated stuff
Love,
Betty
Back to top Go down
http://woofferwood.webs.com/
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

Number of posts : 9633
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: In-Hand Entertainment System   In-Hand Entertainment System EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:27 pm

My uncle Tom was the writer in Mom's family. He wrote an article, once, for Field and Stream, about taking his baby brother, John on a fishing trip. He commented about the family that there were generally more books around the house than there were dollars.

Ann
Back to top Go down
http://www.annjoiner.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In-Hand Entertainment System   In-Hand Entertainment System Empty

Back to top Go down

In-Hand Entertainment System
Page 1 of 1