Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

A PAGE FROM MY NEW MURDER MYSTERY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

A PAGE FROM MY NEW MURDER MYSTERY Empty
PostSubject: A PAGE FROM MY NEW MURDER MYSTERY   A PAGE FROM MY NEW MURDER MYSTERY EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 5:11 pm

12/31/2009

A page from my new murder mystery 2010... A PAGE FROM MY NEW MURDER MYSTERY 83899

Chapter 3 Page 19

Everyone heard the clanking sound of the wheels of the gurney as the attendants brought it down the stairs. All eyes shifted towards the doorway to the great hall, they could see the gurney with Jane's body go by. Then the closing sound of the front door, it was spooky and sad at the same time.

Aunt Clara was standing at the large window staring out at Jane's beautiful garden , flowers of every color. Jenny came up from behind to whisper in her ear. " Let's take a walk in the garden and get some fresh air." Aunt Clara nodded her head yes. She and Jenny walked arm in arm towards the great hall and out the front door. As they strolled along the garden path Aunt Clara bent over a rose bush and broke off a delicate pink rose and smelled it. " This is one of the roses Jane created, she called it Sinclair after her husband when he died, what a beautiful thought. Jenny do you think we can go home after the funeral?" Jenny sat down on a stone bench , she motioned for Aunt Clara to sit next to her. " First we have to attend Jane's funeral, then we'll leave, okay." Aunt Clara shook her head yes. She sat staring at the delicate pink rose, tears streaming down her cheeks. Jenny leaned over and put her arms around her shoulders. " That's it, let it all out." Slowly they got up and walked towards the house, the rose Aunt Clara was carrying was loosing it's petals to the ground, it was creating a trail of tears.....

Cheers....Joe.... A PAGE FROM MY NEW MURDER MYSTERY 925501

Last edited by joefrank on Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: A PAGE FROM MY NEW MURDER MYSTERY   A PAGE FROM MY NEW MURDER MYSTERY EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 7:18 pm

12/31/2009
A PAGE FROM MY NEW MURDER MYSTERY 83899

Future pages will be available to wet your
appetiate for greed, murder and a shocking
conclusion....Look for it...

Cheers..Joe.. A PAGE FROM MY NEW MURDER MYSTERY 925501
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

Number of posts : 2557
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: A PAGE FROM MY NEW MURDER MYSTERY   A PAGE FROM MY NEW MURDER MYSTERY EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 7:36 pm

joefrank wrote:
12/31/2009

A page from my new murder mystery 2010... A PAGE FROM MY NEW MURDER MYSTERY 83899

Chapter 3 Page 19 Gurney is correct Joe.

Everyone heard the clanking sound of the wheels of the gurney as the attendants brought it down the stairs. All eyes shifted towards the doorway to the great hall, they could see the gruney with Jane's body go by. Then the closing sound of the front door, it was spooky and sad at the same time.

Aunt Clara was standing at the large window staring out at Jane's beautiful garden , flowers of every color. Jenny came up from behind to whisper in her ear. " Let's take a walk in the garden and get some fresh air." Aunt Clara nodded her head yes. She and Jenny walked arm in arm towards the great hall and out the front door. As they strolled along the garden path Aunt Clara bent over a rose bush and broke off a delicate pink rose and smelled it. " This is one of the roses Jane created, she called it Sinclair after her husband when he died, what a beautiful thought. Jenny do you think we can go home after the funeral?" Jenny sat down on a stone bench , she motioned for Aunt Clara to sit next to her. " First we have to attend Jane's funeral, then we'll leave, okay." Aunt Clara shook her head yes. She sat staring at the delicate pink rose, tears streaming down her cheeks. Jenny leaned over and put her arms around her shoulders. " That's it, let it all out." Slowly they got up and walked towards the house, the rose Aunt Clara was carrying was loosing it's petals to the ground, it was creating a trail of tears.....

Cheers....Joe.... A PAGE FROM MY NEW MURDER MYSTERY 925501
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: A PAGE FROM MY NEW MURDER MYSTERY   A PAGE FROM MY NEW MURDER MYSTERY EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 7:45 pm

12/31/2009

Domenic..

Are you pointing out a mistake ? Or
are you saying you like the page ?

Cheers..Joe
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

Number of posts : 2557
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: A PAGE FROM MY NEW MURDER MYSTERY   A PAGE FROM MY NEW MURDER MYSTERY EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:59 am

It was a correction, and I like the story. I would suggest you take out all the words that do not help the story...keep it tight. I put in a little *example part just to show how it can be made tight. I would stay away from words like spooky.

Everyone heard the clanking sound of the wheels of the gurney as the attendants brought it down the stairs. All eyes shifted towards the doorway to the great hall, they could see the gruney with Jane's body go by. Then the closing sound of the front door, it was spooky and sad at the same time.

*The gurney clunked from step to step. Janes body slipped, reveiling a gray foot. All turned away as the body passed.

Domenic
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: A PAGE FROM MY NEW MURDER MYSTERY   A PAGE FROM MY NEW MURDER MYSTERY EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 7:17 am

12/31/2009

Domenic..

Happy New Year... I like that...

Thanks...Cheers...Joe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A PAGE FROM MY NEW MURDER MYSTERY   A PAGE FROM MY NEW MURDER MYSTERY Empty

Back to top Go down

A PAGE FROM MY NEW MURDER MYSTERY
Page 1 of 1