Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

19 Year Old Writer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SlevinKelevra

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-12-05

19 Year Old Writer Empty
PostSubject: 19 Year Old Writer   19 Year Old Writer EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 3:12 pm

Hello everyone, Slevin Kelevra is clearly not my real name I'm just a huge fan of the film Lucky Number Slevin lol.

Basically I've had quite a rough life but have always loved English, I'm thinking maybe now is the time for me to write a book about it. My writing style is quite unconventional and not always perfect but I get by.

I've an English A-Level but apart from that I've no further education in this field. I work in a gym at the moment but would love to make some extra cash from writing or maybe even a living.

Thanks for your time,

SK.
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

19 Year Old Writer Empty
PostSubject: Re: 19 Year Old Writer   19 Year Old Writer EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 3:31 pm

Hi SK,

Welcome to the forum! English A-Level? You're from the UK then. Good luck with the writing!
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
SlevinKelevra

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-12-05

19 Year Old Writer Empty
PostSubject: Re: 19 Year Old Writer   19 Year Old Writer EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 3:55 pm

Hi there! Thanks for the welcome.

Yeah sadly I am lol.
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

19 Year Old Writer Empty
PostSubject: Re: 19 Year Old Writer   19 Year Old Writer EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 11:49 am

I am about to say something that I hope will not discourage you.

Here goes: if you had a talent for playing football and thought that professional footballers get paid a great deal of money, it would be a bit naive to think that, by taking up the sport, you could make a great deal of money.

The same applies in the writing world. Some professional writers make a great deal of money but it would be wrong to think that all writing is well paid. If you need some extra cash, you could earn more money working part time in a supermarket than you would be able to earn through writing.

Most of the authors here write for the love of writing.
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
Sponsored content

19 Year Old Writer Empty
PostSubject: Re: 19 Year Old Writer   19 Year Old Writer Empty

Back to top Go down

19 Year Old Writer
Page 1 of 1