Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Affordable EYE-POPPING / ATTENTION-GRABBING Book Covers!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Code9
One Star Member
One Star Member
Code9

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Affordable EYE-POPPING / ATTENTION-GRABBING Book Covers! Empty
PostSubject: Affordable EYE-POPPING / ATTENTION-GRABBING Book Covers!   Affordable EYE-POPPING / ATTENTION-GRABBING Book Covers! EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 3:27 am

Affordable EYE-POPPINGAffordable EYE-POPPING / ATTENTION-GRABBING Book Covers! AffraidATTENTION-GRABBING Book Covers!

It's pretty simple, really:

If your book cover doesn't grab a potential buyer's eye the potential buyer may not grab your book. Affordable EYE-POPPING / ATTENTION-GRABBING Book Covers! Icon_sad

My covers should come with a warning:

Affordable EYE-POPPING / ATTENTION-GRABBING Book Covers! CAUTION

Is that an overstatement? Am I exaggerating? No! Well, okay. Maybe a little.Affordable EYE-POPPING / ATTENTION-GRABBING Book Covers! 467431

But seriously, think about it for a moment. The cover is likely to be a potential buyer's first impression of your book. Right? And you know what they say about first impressions. Always make it a good one because you might not get a second chance. You don't want someone to pass up your book just because the cover didn't do its job. Affordable EYE-POPPING / ATTENTION-GRABBING Book Covers! Sleep

You've worked long and hard on the writing that fills the pages. Doesn't that work deserve a cover worthy of the effort you've put into it? Of course it does! (Believe me, I know. I'm an author, too.)

Is it going to cost a fortune? No! Fortunately, I can afford to keep my fees low – actually, about half the average going rate for professional quality work. Pretty cool, eh? Affordable EYE-POPPING / ATTENTION-GRABBING Book Covers! 401565

Get all the information and see several examples of book covers I've created:

www.bookcoversandvideos.webs.com

Then, when you're ready to put someone's eye out, let me know.

Affordable EYE-POPPING / ATTENTION-GRABBING Book Covers! 925501
Write well and prosper,
Affordable EYE-POPPING / ATTENTION-GRABBING Book Covers! 572534
• Gary Val Tenuta •
Creating Affordable Eye-PoppingAffordable EYE-POPPING / ATTENTION-GRABBING Book Covers! Affraid Attention-Grabbing book covers for authors like you (and me!).
Back to top Go down
KingdomExpansion
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
KingdomExpansion

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Affordable EYE-POPPING / ATTENTION-GRABBING Book Covers! Empty
PostSubject: Keep Pressing In ...   Affordable EYE-POPPING / ATTENTION-GRABBING Book Covers! EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:57 am

Nice site and cover designs. Keep up the good work and congratulations on your success on Kindle.

Author Media Blogs & Book Marketing
Back to top Go down
http://www.christian-book-marketing.com

Affordable EYE-POPPING / ATTENTION-GRABBING Book Covers!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: Marketing :: Marketing Tips-
Jump to: