Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Breakthrough in treatment of Cancer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Breakthrough in treatment of Cancer Empty
PostSubject: Breakthrough in treatment of Cancer   Breakthrough in treatment of Cancer EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 6:38 am

Yesterday it was announced on German news that the University of Heidelberg has developed a machine that can kill tumor cancer cells without harming other cells. That is especially important for brain tumors. The machine can be set to just reach the tumor and not go beyond thus damaging other good cells nor will it have the side effects attributed to current radiation treatment. The machine is said to have cost 120 million Euros.

I’m sure there will be more information soon as this machine and technology will be in demand.
Back to top Go down
Carol Troestler
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Carol Troestler

Number of posts : 3827
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Breakthrough in treatment of Cancer   Breakthrough in treatment of Cancer EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 7:27 am

There are great things happening, Abe. There are many things that can be done. There is no longer just one treatment option for any cancer.

My brother always complained about all the money spent on research for breast cancer and so little for lung cancer. The research he complained about is ironically keeping me alive. But all research benefits all cancers, and this one sounds like a good one.

I love good news stories.

Carol
Back to top Go down
http://www.authorsden.com/ctroestler
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Breakthrough in treatment of Cancer   Breakthrough in treatment of Cancer EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 7:45 am

Wonderful news, Abe! You're a star! Breakthrough in treatment of Cancer 46482
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breakthrough in treatment of Cancer   Breakthrough in treatment of Cancer Empty

Back to top Go down

Breakthrough in treatment of Cancer
Page 1 of 1