Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Xeoromir Coat of Arms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
P. Gordon Kennedy
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
P. Gordon Kennedy

Number of posts : 1076
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Xeoromir Coat of Arms Empty
PostSubject: Xeoromir Coat of Arms   Xeoromir Coat of Arms EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:14 pm

Here I am again posting another coat of arms. Designing coats of arms is so much fun! This one is for Xeoromir, the main character in Of Orbs and Lords. The anchors stand for Xeoromir's life as an explorer. The pheon (spear head) stands for power and Xeoromir's ultimate position as the commander of the army of the Kingdom of Eptannia its downward pointed direction symbolizes a desire for peace. The red fesse (horizontal band) stands for courage and eagerness to serve. The color black stands for stability and consistancy. The yellow, which represents gold, stands for wealth and prosparity. The name Xeoromir is derrived from the Greek Xenos, meaning "strange" and the word Mir which is Russian for "World" or "Peace" The name Xeoromir therefore means "Strange World" or alternatively "Strange Peace." I invented the name Xeoromir in 2006.

Xeoromir Coat of Arms Xeorom10
Back to top Go down
Dick Stodghill
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Dick Stodghill

Number of posts : 3795
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Xeoromir Coat of Arms   Xeoromir Coat of Arms EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:00 am

Nice coat of arms, but I'm glad I don't have to spell the guy's name.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dickstodghill.com
P. Gordon Kennedy
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
P. Gordon Kennedy

Number of posts : 1076
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Xeoromir Coat of Arms   Xeoromir Coat of Arms EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:00 am

Here's an improved version with mantling, helm, and crest.

Xeoromir Coat of Arms Xeorom11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xeoromir Coat of Arms   Xeoromir Coat of Arms Empty

Back to top Go down

Xeoromir Coat of Arms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: General :: Chatter Box-
Jump to: