Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Jock Stewart and the Missing Sea of Fire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Malcolm
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Malcolm

Number of posts : 1504
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Jock Stewart and the Missing Sea of Fire Empty
PostSubject: Jock Stewart and the Missing Sea of Fire   Jock Stewart and the Missing Sea of Fire EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:24 am

My new comedy/thriller "Jock Stewart and the Missing Sea of Fire" went live on Amazon yesterday; the Kindle edition was available a day earlier.

So far, the book is not showing up on Powell's, Barnes & Noble, or any of the international Amazon sites.

The story focuses on investigative reporter Jock Stewart's efforts to track down the horse thieves who stole the mayor's racehorse Sea of Fire; and then there's the matter of the newspaper publisher's girl friend who was gunned down in her bed at a time Mr. Stewart was expected to be there.

Frankly, most of the characters have a screw loose and would be better off in a psych ward or in a world where medication is free. Most of them don't know enough to laugh at themselves, but I hope readers will find them to be a wry hoot.

Malcolm
Back to top Go down
http://www.conjurewomanscat.com
Dick Stodghill
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Dick Stodghill

Number of posts : 3795
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Jock Stewart and the Missing Sea of Fire   Jock Stewart and the Missing Sea of Fire EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 3:48 pm

Malcolm wrote:
. . . then there's the matter of the newspaper publisher's girl friend who was gunned down in her bed at a time Mr. Stewart was expected to be there.

Frankly, most of the characters have a screw loose and would be better off in a psych ward or in a world where medication is free. Most of them don't know enough to laugh at themselves, but I hope readers will find them to be a wry hoot.Malcolm
Jock sounds like a winner to me. The others sound like people you'd find in a typical newsroom.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dickstodghill.com
Malcolm
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Malcolm

Number of posts : 1504
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Jock Stewart and the Missing Sea of Fire   Jock Stewart and the Missing Sea of Fire EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 6:04 pm

Thanks, Dick!
Back to top Go down
http://www.conjurewomanscat.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jock Stewart and the Missing Sea of Fire   Jock Stewart and the Missing Sea of Fire Empty

Back to top Go down

Jock Stewart and the Missing Sea of Fire
Page 1 of 1