Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Glata says "Hi!" from North Carolina!

Go down 
+8
lin
Pam Kimmell
Abe F. March
flashgordon
Jenny
Shelagh
Pam
Glata
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Glata

Glata

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Glata says "Hi!" from North Carolina! Empty
PostSubject: Glata says "Hi!" from North Carolina!   Glata says "Hi!" from North Carolina! EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 3:25 am

heart Hi! I'm a small-town girl that enjoys chatting and writing. I've got one published book (poetry) and a couple of others that I hope to have in the works soon. I'm enjoying being a part of this site, and ask that you be patient with me if I'm slow about replying Embarassed as I'm sometimes unable to get here when I want to.
My book is "A Meeting at Earth and Sky" and if you're interested in it, or inreading bits and pieces, just contact me (either here or at gevon28771@yahoo.com) and I'll gladly give you a sample or the websites where you can purchase my book.
Have a fantastic day!
Glata
Back to top Go down
Pam
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Pam

Number of posts : 1790
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Glata says "Hi!" from North Carolina!   Glata says "Hi!" from North Carolina! EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 4:05 am

Welcome Glata!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mvpi.org
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Glata says "Hi!" from North Carolina!   Glata says "Hi!" from North Carolina! EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 4:34 am

Hi Glata,

Welcome to the forum! Please join in the chat. We love to chat! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
Jenny
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
Jenny

Number of posts : 531

PostSubject: Re: Glata says "Hi!" from North Carolina!   Glata says "Hi!" from North Carolina! EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 4:40 am

Welcome Glata. You'll find us a friendly bunch. We like to chat and share information, so if you've got a question, feel free to ask it. We'll all do our best to help! Glata says "Hi!" from North Carolina! 591890
Back to top Go down
http://www.victoriahoward.co.uk
flashgordon
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Number of posts : 241

PostSubject: Re: Glata says "Hi!" from North Carolina!   Glata says "Hi!" from North Carolina! EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 8:49 am

Welcome to the forum Glata, your books sounds very interesting. Best of luck with it.
Back to top Go down
http://newgreatbooks.blogspot.com
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Glata says "Hi!" from North Carolina!   Glata says "Hi!" from North Carolina! EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 10:52 am

Welcome. Anywhere near Chapel Hill?
Back to top Go down
Pam Kimmell
One Star Member
One Star Member
Pam Kimmell

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Glata says "Hi!" from North Carolina!   Glata says "Hi!" from North Carolina! EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 3:13 am

Welcome Glata.....I'm a small-town girl too at heart. Where in NC are you? I have a very good friend/writer in Lumberton. I am a mystery novelist by trade, but write quite a bit of poetry in my frequent "breaks" from working on the book. I also edited an anthology of poetry a few years ago so met many wonderful poets through that experience. Welcome to the forum - lots of friendly and talented people here.
Back to top Go down
http://pamelajunekimmell.com
lin
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
lin

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Glata says "Hi!" from North Carolina!   Glata says "Hi!" from North Carolina! EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 8:08 am

Sure are a lot of Tarheel writers.

Glata, let me suggest something. Instead of putting your email in a public forum (which is really not such a great idea for several reasons) that you post links to your book page or purchase points.

Also that you put those links in your "signature" so they will automatically appear whenever you post. Do this in all forums where you are active, it's a very basic, simple, free and kind of "required" promo technique for authors.

Good luck with your book.
Back to top Go down
http://linrobinson.com
zadaconnaway
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
zadaconnaway

Number of posts : 4017
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Glata says "Hi!" from North Carolina!   Glata says "Hi!" from North Carolina! EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 7:25 pm

Yes, a hearty 'welcome to the forum' from me. I think you will find this forum a pleasant, helpful and informative place to visit. lin is right, too. It is a good way to advertise your work by linking your site in your signature. Just clickon the 'profile' link near the top of the page, and it will let you enter it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zadaconnaway.com
Glata

Glata

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Glata says "Hi!" from North Carolina!   Glata says "Hi!" from North Carolina! EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 12:18 pm

Thanks for all the comments and imput! It's been a while since I was able to check in and so things have gotten ahead of me a bit. Thanks so much, again...
Back to top Go down
JoElle
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
JoElle

Number of posts : 1311
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Glata says "Hi!" from North Carolina!   Glata says "Hi!" from North Carolina! EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 12:24 pm

Hello Glata!

Welcome to one of the nicest places on the internet!
Back to top Go down
Don Stephens
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Don Stephens

Number of posts : 1355
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Glata says "Hi!" from North Carolina!   Glata says "Hi!" from North Carolina! EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 1:57 pm

Glata says "Hi!" from North Carolina! 591890 Glata says "Hi!" from North Carolina! 591890 Glata says "Hi!" from North Carolina! 591890 WELCOME Glata says "Hi!" from North Carolina! 591890 Glata says "Hi!" from North Carolina! 591890 Glata says "Hi!" from North Carolina! 591890
Back to top Go down
Brenda Hill
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Brenda Hill

Number of posts : 1297
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Glata says "Hi!" from North Carolina!   Glata says "Hi!" from North Carolina! EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 6:57 pm

Hi Glata!
Back to top Go down
http://www.brendahill.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glata says "Hi!" from North Carolina!   Glata says "Hi!" from North Carolina! Empty

Back to top Go down

Glata says "Hi!" from North Carolina!
Page 1 of 1