Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Best Selling Author: Dead At 54

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dtpollard
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
dtpollard

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Best Selling Author: Dead At 54 Empty
PostSubject: Best Selling Author: Dead At 54   Best Selling Author: Dead At 54 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:01 pm

This happened on a book tour. Great story of how he rose from nowhere to bestseller. Author E. Lynn Harris Dead at 54.

http://www.essence.com/news_entertainment/entertainment/articles/e_lynn_harris_obit?xid=061709-emailpitch-elynnharris
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Best Selling Author: Dead At 54 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Selling Author: Dead At 54   Best Selling Author: Dead At 54 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:21 pm

Thank you for referencing one of the best summaries of this great writers' life and career that I have read to date. There are so many lessons in his life and his work that I can only thank him for showing the way and making a difference in the lives of so many. He entertained and he inspired; he rose above suffering yet faced his own demons. His life ended too soon; yet he accomplished much. I did read a twitter list of comments praising his work and his inspiration. One person does make a difference, especially one determined to succeed against the odds. His life answers the question from a posting at this forum about whether writing makes a difference.......the answer is a resounding yes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com

Best Selling Author: Dead At 54
Page 1 of 1