Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Free-Sampler Platter - Taste of the Books

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dtpollard
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
dtpollard

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Free-Sampler Platter - Taste of the Books Empty
PostSubject: Free-Sampler Platter - Taste of the Books   Free-Sampler Platter - Taste of the Books EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 1:12 pm

I have been working on a way to bridge the gap that exists with online book selling regarding how to give prospective readers a way to sample my books. I have come up with a free downloadable ebook sampler of my books so that prospective buyer can get a feel for my writing. You can download the free Sampler Platter at:

Sampler Platter - Taste of the Books

You can also go to D T Pollard.com and click on the Sampler Platter cover image.

Please test drive this thing and tell me how you like it.
Back to top Go down
Sue
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Sue

Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Free-Sampler Platter - Taste of the Books   Free-Sampler Platter - Taste of the Books EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 1:20 pm

I like the Sampler Platter idea. I also like the way it displays and downloads. However, I think it would work better with just one book or work, rather than a group of them.

Thank you for sharing your books with us and a new way to communicate with our readers.
Back to top Go down
Dick Stodghill
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Dick Stodghill

Number of posts : 3795
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Free-Sampler Platter - Taste of the Books   Free-Sampler Platter - Taste of the Books EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:50 pm

I relied to this thread but maybe I forgot to send it. The gist of it was it seems like a worthwhile idea and I thought the video was well done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dickstodghill.com
dtpollard
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
dtpollard

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Free-Sampler Platter - Taste of the Books   Free-Sampler Platter - Taste of the Books EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 3:15 pm

Dick you replied on the stuff on amazon. This is a different site that I found that allows me to do a free ebook download and place it on my site as well.
Back to top Go down
RunsWithScissors
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Free-Sampler Platter - Taste of the Books   Free-Sampler Platter - Taste of the Books EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 3:49 pm

Great idea, DT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free-Sampler Platter - Taste of the Books   Free-Sampler Platter - Taste of the Books Empty

Back to top Go down

Free-Sampler Platter - Taste of the Books
Page 1 of 1