Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Space telescope to hunt for "New Earth"

Go down 
+4
Abe F. March
lin
P. Gordon Kennedy
A Ahad
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
A Ahad
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

Number of posts : 1102
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Space telescope to hunt for "New Earth" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space telescope to hunt for "New Earth"   Space telescope to hunt for "New Earth" - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 12:37 am

This is why I believe there are *divine* reasons why God created vast distances separating us from other worlds and civilizations.
So we keep our bad habits to ourselves! Space telescope to hunt for "New Earth" - Page 2 Icon_lol

First Ark to Alpha Centauri was the first book in all human history to move the stars out from arm's length reach... all the way out to 50,000 years reach.

In other words... we have to ask ourselves the serious question: are we ever *intended* to reach these far away places that twinkle in the night sky? Should guys like me be motivating the human species to build this kind of ark?!

Nobody tells me, because nobody really knows!! I feel very, very alone in this dilemma. I just wish we had more knowledgeable scholars in our world. I really do. Come back Isaac Newton. Come back Galileo. Come back Albert Einstein...and anyone else I've missed out
Back to top Go down
A Ahad
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

Number of posts : 1102
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Space telescope to hunt for "New Earth"   Space telescope to hunt for "New Earth" - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 3:53 am

Meanwhile, scientists are working on understanding "bosons"... which will one day solve the world's energy problems and provide the infinite energy requirements to propel such Centauri Princess type arks on their way to the stars:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2009/dec/09/large-hadron-collider-record

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boson
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Space telescope to hunt for "New Earth"   Space telescope to hunt for "New Earth" - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 5:56 am

Ahad,
I think I understand bosoms but am lost with bosons. I don't think bosoms would solve the world's energy problems although they do create heat of sorts.
Back to top Go down
dmondeo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dmondeo

Number of posts : 1485
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Space telescope to hunt for "New Earth"   Space telescope to hunt for "New Earth" - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:34 am

Bosoms now there's a thought hang on while I clean the steam from my glasses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space telescope to hunt for "New Earth"   Space telescope to hunt for "New Earth" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Space telescope to hunt for "New Earth"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2