Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Congrats to Featured Members

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sue
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Sue

Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Congrats to Featured Members Empty
PostSubject: Congrats to Featured Members   Congrats to Featured Members EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 12:03 pm

For some reason I have missed congratulating quite a few Featured Members. I am sorry for this. I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate you and let you know that my lack of congratulations is no way a reflection on you. You ALL deserve the honor bestowed upon you from Shelagh!

cheers cheers cheers Very Happy Congrats to Featured Members 846271 Congrats to Featured Members 973110 Congrats to Featured Members 973110 Congrats to Featured Members 986243 Congrats to Featured Members 354181 Congrats to Featured Members 607436 Congrats to Featured Members 499995 Congrats to Featured Members 613632 Congrats to Featured Members 467915
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Congrats to Featured Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Featured Members   Congrats to Featured Members EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 2:46 pm

In case members are unaware, the "Featured Member" link is on the navigation bar at the top of the page. Click this link and then click on the members' photos to view the Featured Members' pages:

Congrats to Featured Members Icon_mini_profile1Featured Member
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk

Congrats to Featured Members
Page 1 of 1