Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Question(s) about Lulu

Go down 
+3
Dick Stodghill
Shelagh
Sue
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sue
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Sue

Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Question(s) about Lulu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question(s) about Lulu   Question(s) about Lulu - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 5:13 pm

Thanks, Dick, for the thumbs up. There has to be some type of agreement for a person to agree to in order for them to legally do anything. I guess that is what I was looking for, not necessarily a contract per se.

I am glad I asked, Brew! Do you still make your own beer?
Back to top Go down
Phil Whitley
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
Phil Whitley

Number of posts : 907
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Question(s) about Lulu   Question(s) about Lulu - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 5:17 pm

Every chance I get, Sue - and that's only when my wife gives me permission to invade the kitchen. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.philwhitley.com
lin
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
lin

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Question(s) about Lulu   Question(s) about Lulu - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 7:44 pm

Absolutely, Dick, lulu is really an amazing technology and business plan as well.

It's really incredible the things you can do with it, quite apart from publishing books.

I know people who just use it to run off a copy of a final draft so they can do the last proofing and read-over in book form. EXCELLENT idea, I'd do it myself if I could get mail.

They probably publish more academic papers and technical/business reports than they do books. (Just my guess)

It's one of those things like inventing the printing press or internet that suddenly change the whole way information arranges itself.

And the cool thing is, they don't seem to be evil. You don't run into lulu-haters. Which says something, right there.
Back to top Go down
http://linrobinson.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question(s) about Lulu   Question(s) about Lulu - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Question(s) about Lulu
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2