Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Free proofreading!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shellmar

Free proofreading! Empty
PostSubject: Free proofreading!   Free proofreading! EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:33 pm

Free Editing! I'm learning how to become an editor! Work with me and help me to achieve my goal by sending me your essays, stories, etc. in 12pt font, that I can use to practice my editing skills. Send your work to . I will not use your work for any other purpose than for posting a portion of it on my webpage, and of course I will return the completed (proofread) work in whole, to you. I can work on up to 5 pages at a time. **Please note that it will be up to my discretion to decide which works I will post**. Thanks for your help!
Back to top Go down
mchllvan

Free proofreading! Empty
PostSubject: Previous posting for free editing   Free proofreading! EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:34 pm

Please send your work to my email address, which is listed as my username. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Phil Whitley
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
Phil Whitley

Number of posts : 907
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Free proofreading! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free proofreading!   Free proofreading! EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:55 pm

I'm sure you will be flooded with responses.

MAybe join us, post a bit about yourself, let us get to know you, trust you and in general WANT to send you our work.

BTW, as a guest your url's won't display.
Back to top Go down
http://www.philwhitley.com
RunsWithScissors
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Free proofreading! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free proofreading!   Free proofreading! EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 9:01 pm

deleted by merri

Last edited by merrihiatt on Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zadaconnaway
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
zadaconnaway

Number of posts : 4017
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Free proofreading! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free proofreading!   Free proofreading! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 6:06 am

I must concur with Merri. If you join the forum, you can put the URL to your site in your signature, and folks can view your work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zadaconnaway.com
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Free proofreading! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free proofreading!   Free proofreading! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 3:57 pm

Thank you for your offer. I agree with the rest here; I would be thrilled to have a person take a look at some of my essays. However, I want to know something about the person, preferably with a profile that ties to a real person. My dkchristi is a registered fictitious name that can be traced back to my own name with little effort. I just find a pen name easier than my own. I like a little privacy, so it helps there as well. However, I have no secrets for anyone who takes the trouble to look. I prefer working with people who are similarly transparent, even for free.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
LeeAnne

Free proofreading! Empty
PostSubject: Will You?   Free proofreading! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 4:56 pm

I have finished chapter one of my book recently, and I am looking for an editor.... would you be interested?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Free proofreading! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free proofreading!   Free proofreading! Empty

Back to top Go down

Free proofreading!
Page 1 of 1