Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Are We All Just Ni**ers To Some Police Officers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dtpollard
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
dtpollard

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Are We All Just Ni**ers To Some Police Officers Empty
PostSubject: Are We All Just Ni**ers To Some Police Officers   Are We All Just Ni**ers To Some Police Officers EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 2:08 pm

Here I am back on this forum after finishing another 6 month work assignment of 10 hour days for 6 days per week. That work schedule leaves me too drained for anything else, but food and rest. Yet as I come back I viewed videos of 2 men shot and killed like rabid dogs in the streets by those sworn to protect us, one in Louisiana and one in Minnesota. This is the most disturbed I have felt in years since it seems that even the most mundane encounter with the wrong police officer can end in your death.

http://pollardpost.blogspot.com/2016/07/are-we-all-just-another-nier-to-some.html
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Are We All Just Ni**ers To Some Police Officers   Are We All Just Ni**ers To Some Police Officers EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 4:27 pm

These are troubling times, DT.
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Are We All Just Ni**ers To Some Police Officers   Are We All Just Ni**ers To Some Police Officers EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 10:57 pm

DT, good to see you back.  The incidents you mention have been shown worldwide.  Is it an indictment on our society or just on the police force?  Can we rely on the police for protection?  What kind of training is given to the police? 
I am fed with information about events in Gaza where Palestinians are killed on a daily basis by Israeli personnel in uniform.  Events like these give one the impression that it goes beyond law and order.  It appears to be a vendetta against a group of people or a race as you suggest.  In the case of Palestine, we know the reason and the solution, but action is not taken, presumably for political reasons.  As for Police whose actions appear to be irrational makes one wonder what kind of training they receive.  In the military, especially in time of war, the enemy is identified and the recruit is taught to hate them.  It was always my belief that the Police were there to maintain law and order and protect the citizens.  What changed?
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

Number of posts : 2557
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Are We All Just Ni**ers To Some Police Officers   Are We All Just Ni**ers To Some Police Officers EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:51 am

There are two types of human and human like people on earth. Jesus spoke of these. One from Satan, and one from Adam.  The word we see in Genesis 3:15 is a Greek word, sperma. In the English they used the word, seed.  Here is what the word means in Greek: Offspring.
God is talking to Satan (after Adam and Eve sinned, about Satan's off spring. God is telling Satan his offspring and that of Adam's would be enemies.

Jesus spoke of this also, "The wheat and the tares." Jesus said the Wheat are the son's on God, and the Tares are from the evil one."

There are two seeds...that is what is wrong. I do understand many do not believe in scripture, but take note, this is the good time, the bad are just around the corner.
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Are We All Just Ni**ers To Some Police Officers   Are We All Just Ni**ers To Some Police Officers EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 12:26 pm

Sarah Palin said some awful things lately and I find her a disaster, but they were followed by some pretty good thinking.  It's about time that we as Americans and U.S. citizens show at least that our ideals value all life - and stop dividing people by their heritage with hyphenated names for some. 

Thinking about that, to follow the hyphenated concept, I am Swedish-American and my friend is Jamaican-American etc,  No, born or naturalized in this country we are U.S. citizens in the United States of America - Americans.

Then we need to stop segregating communities, schools, jobs, organizations - and try living more together and understanding our common interests - not as African-Americans or Asian-Americans but as simply Americans.

We need to revolutionize the justice system and stop impoverishing black families through incarceration - where the young are trained to be real criminals.  We must recognize within ourselves our hidden prejudices and fears and fight them with a mighty battle because they are killing us, not freeing us.

We need to insist on high education standards for all youth - not special schools just for privileged youth.  I remember in Cupertino a school tried to get special funding for "advanced students." The government told them their entire student body was advanced and all should receive advanced education as the normal curriculum.  That's how it should be everywhere.  Everyone can learn.  They just need individualized instruction to meet them where they are and move them to their potential.

I think it was Goethe who said, "treat people as if they were already what they are capable of becoming."  We need to substitute fear of differences for the joy of fulfilling dreams.  Our country will not hold up if we continue to have 50% of the population whose skin color is threatening to uneducated and fearful people receiving the treatment of second-class citizens.

Prejudice is not just the purview of whites.  Every race has someone they value less - all races in the U.S. need to examine their stereotypes and clean their thought house.  As I put in another post - we need to stop making assumptions about other people and get to know them and discover what's true.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Are We All Just Ni**ers To Some Police Officers   Are We All Just Ni**ers To Some Police Officers EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 10:50 pm

Are We All Just Ni**ers To Some Police Officers 950944
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are We All Just Ni**ers To Some Police Officers   Are We All Just Ni**ers To Some Police Officers Empty

Back to top Go down

Are We All Just Ni**ers To Some Police Officers
Page 1 of 1