Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Warren's INDEPTHYOU Blog Radio Interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CrossLink

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Warren's INDEPTHYOU Blog Radio Interview Empty
PostSubject: Warren's INDEPTHYOU Blog Radio Interview   Warren's INDEPTHYOU Blog Radio Interview EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 5:09 pm

On February 13th at 6PM CST I will be the subject of an hour long interview on the INDEPTHYOU Blog Radio Station! The purpose of this program is to talk about my passion for writing, my background, books, articles and whatever else people who call in would like to discuss. My first book, "Truth Seeker: Straight Talk From The Bible," has over 30 practical living and theological subjects with lots of Bible quotes. This alone presents many hours of possible discussion...so join me by calling (call-in number) 646 – 378 – 1277
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/indepthyou

If you are interested in obtaining a copy of Truth Seeker or would like more information about me, please go to my web site: www.warrenmueller.com
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Warren's INDEPTHYOU Blog Radio Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warren's INDEPTHYOU Blog Radio Interview   Warren's INDEPTHYOU Blog Radio Interview EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 2:00 am

Thanks for adding the event Warren. I've added the event to the calendar. Good luck with the interview!

~Shelagh
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk

Warren's INDEPTHYOU Blog Radio Interview
Page 1 of 1