Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Shocker From Ukraine Un-believable

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Shocker From Ukraine Un-believable Empty
PostSubject: Shocker From Ukraine Un-believable     Shocker From Ukraine Un-believable EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 3:52 pm

4/17/2014

I just read this and can't believe some people would
                        dare or even try to repeat this type of history again,
                        unless their trying to start trouble..Read On

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/17/world/ukraine-religious-threats/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Joe
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Shocker From Ukraine Un-believable     Shocker From Ukraine Un-believable EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 9:38 pm

If it is true, it is despicable, however I think is part of a Put-ler plan to disrupt and then create an atmosphere to come to the rescue.  Don't believe everything you hear even when it is from a respected media.  Reporting news instead of creating news is something the media must do.  Elynne Chaplik Alexkow pointed that out in her TV interview.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Shocker From Ukraine Un-believable     Shocker From Ukraine Un-believable EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 9:46 pm

4/18/2014

I don't trust Putin, remember he's former KGB ( I wonder are they still around?)
                     I saw on TV where people were showing the flyers, sent chills down my spine
                     because my Mother had a relative American Soldier who was in a concentartion
                     camp for four years, she said when he came back  he looked like a skeleton.
                     This type of daring horror someone is trying to do should be nipped in the bud..

Joe
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shocker From Ukraine Un-believable     Shocker From Ukraine Un-believable Empty

Back to top Go down

Shocker From Ukraine Un-believable
Page 1 of 1