Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Religion is changing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

Number of posts : 2557
Registration date : 2009-04-27

Religion is changing Empty
PostSubject: Religion is changing   Religion is changing EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 9:11 am

Religion is changing;

The Bible has shown, religions are man made. All claim they are the true religion, and from God. Their teaching go counter against Bible teachings. According to scripture, all religions are doomed to fall over night. This event could take place next year, or a hundred years from now…a few more events have to take place first.

It seems the United States is leading the way over all countries when it comes to making laws that go against Gods laws. To some this is a good thing. It allows them to live a life style without guilt. Some who claim the title of Christian, are fighting against these new man made laws. If these so-called Christians would read their bibles, they would understand God says this will happen. Their efforts to reverse this coming event is an act against God.

There are many who believe in a higher power, and have rejected Church teaching, which is understandable…after all, church teaching make the Bible look confusing, contradictory, and nothing more than babble.

There will come a day when the concept of God as recorded in the Bible will be destroyed. The foundation for this event has already been laid. The leader of the largest religion in the world has proclaimed, “Adam and Eve are a fairy tail, and all people are going to Heaven.”

What does the God of the Bible say about religion? Every member of every Christian religion that has spent years reading their Bible, have taken these few words to reflect on all other religions except the one they are a member of, ”Get out of them my people.”

It is a clear warning. Religions are false. They are not from God. Their teaching, and conduct has turned most people of the world, past, and present against the reality of a living God.

An event will take place; A power the Bible warned against will make himself known to the world, and pretend to be the creator of the human race. How this event will unfold is not recorded. This is recorded; “There will be a seven year period that will bring the human family to near destruction. God will lift his people off the earth, the sun, and the moon will become dark…The Son of Man will come, and all living things on earth will be destroyed by fire. This is what the Bible says.

Some will believe these things will take place, most will not. Many believe life goes on in different forms. This venue was an invention of the Egyptians. A people who loved life so much, but daily had to deal with death. To over come this, the they built a belief that life would go on in an after world…one much better than the present. A belief all people could embrace, those who believed in a God, and those who believed in a higher power. Kind of a catch all.

I believe in the Bible for only one reason. All the Bible Prophesies have come true. Not the kind that might be this, or that, but Prophesies that can be pinpointed, and proven. There are just a few future ones left. If the past ones, and there are many, had not come true, I would not believe in the bible. I don’t know what I would believe?

Put all the buildings, roads, and wondrous things man has created, and go outside at night, and look up into the vast space. What man has done is nothing. What man controls is nothing. If there is no God, we are in a world of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Religion is changing   Religion is changing EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 12:05 pm

Domenic, I agree that religion is changing.  Deepak Chopra says:  "Religion is belief in someone else's experience.  Spirituality is having your own experience."  One can be spiritual and not religious.
The Bible is not a history book although it contains historical events.  The problem, in my view with the Bible, is that people believe it to be the true word of God.  The Bible was written by man and men make mistakes.  Some of the flaws in the Bible can be attributed to errors in translation.  More basic than that are the errors made by the Scribes that wrote the scripture.  There is no simple explanation of what is right and wrong with the Bible.  As a guide it can be useful.  There is still conflict in believe on how the world was created.  I respect those who believe and live what they believe, however what is right for them is not necessarily right for another.
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: Religion is changing   Religion is changing EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 1:15 pm

Abe F. March wrote:
Domenic, I agree that religion is changing.  Deepak Chopra says:  "Religion is belief in someone else's experience.  Spirituality is having your own experience."  One can be spiritual and not religious.
The Bible is not a history book although it contains historical events.  The problem, in my view with the Bible, is that people believe it to be the true word of God.  The Bible was written by man and men make mistakes.  Some of the flaws in the Bible can be attributed to errors in translation.  More basic than that are the errors made by the Scribes that wrote the scripture.  There is no simple explanation of what is right and wrong with the Bible.  As a guide it can be useful.  There is still conflict in believe on how the world was created.  I respect those who believe and live what they believe, however what is right for them is not necessarily right for another.

Good comment Abe. Lets assume everything you say is correct. Lets go further and say, “The bible was written as a work of fiction, by those wanting to control people.”

Add into that, “The old earth theory too be true, plus evolution, and for good measure, the Big bang.”

Lets just assume all those theories are true;

We have all seen things blow up, bombs, and what. Nothing from these explosions fall into any sort of order…Science, which claims most of the above theories, says the universe is in a mathematical order. Simple question, if there was a Big Bang, why is the universe not just thrown about hither, an dither like any other thing that goes bang?

One thing all the other theories have in common, they are theories…not proven.

I can prove many things in the Bible. And yes, things in the Bible have been changed. There is a way to prove that, and pinpoint the changes.

About two hours ago I was driving my car, and I had a religious station on. The preacher was telling the radio listeners, “When Jesus died on the cross, all our sins were erased.” I’m sure this man uses the Bible…so were did he come up with that? If he is correct I have two questions: “If all our sins are erased, why do we have to ask God to forgive our sins? Could we not do all the bad we want?” My second question would be: “If all our sins are erased, why will we stand in judgment on judgment day?”

Yes many have experience what they call, “Spirituality.” But what is Spirituality? Is is something that can be proven? Or is it a feeling to fill a void?

I’m for proving things. I can prove the Bible is Gods word…and no, not everybody will except the proof…it is in conflict with what they want to believe. The theory fits more into their life style then solid proof. And no, I am not on a mission to change anyone. I would be more successful flying by flapping my ears, then change a persons  theories by flapping my lips.

Ps. I'm still waiting to get you book...is it out yet?
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

PostSubject: Re: Religion is changing   Religion is changing EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 1:25 pm

Yes, it is out.  I made a post on it.  It is called, "First American Back"  You can find it on Amazon.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

PostSubject: Re: Religion is changing   Religion is changing EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 1:26 pm

You said, "I’m for proving things. I can prove the Bible is Gods word…"

Prove it.
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: Religion is changing   Religion is changing EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 2:05 pm

Abe F. March wrote:
You said, "I’m for proving things. I can prove the Bible is Gods word…"

Prove it.

There are scientific facts that help prove the Bible is the word of God. Little things like, “It describes the earth from space as being round, when most thought it flat. Enamel on our teeth is skin, which science just proved in our life time. Archeologist use the Bible to find lost cities that were once only fable.

Bible Prophesies; I’ll give you a simple one written by Daniel.

Daniel wrote his book in 536 Before the Common Era. He wrote a prophecy about a man not yet born. The man he wrote about was a Greek, Alexander the Great, who was born in 356 of the Common Era. This prophecy came true to the letter. Daniel did not know what the prophecy was about, and asked God. God told Daniel, it would be sealed up until the time of the end. That prophecy is un-sealed.

The Prophecy starts in Daniel 8:5 It is speaking of a hairy he-goat walking around a water course. The details seem confusing. When the Prophecy skips over to Daniel 8: 20 it tell who this person is, The King of media and Persia…that was Alexander the Great. He was the first King of Media, and Persia. His horn (Power) was broken off at a young age. His kingdom was divided up into four parts by his four Generals.

There are over 10,000 prophecies in the Bible. All have come true, but the few yet to take place.

If Bible Prophesies prove out to have come true Abe, what would your reaction be to that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Religion is changing   Religion is changing Empty

Back to top Go down

Religion is changing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: General :: Chatter Box-
Jump to: