Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Elizabeth's Betrayal: Dark Beginnings (Dark fantasy book)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RebeccaLucy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-03-02

Elizabeth's Betrayal: Dark Beginnings (Dark fantasy book) Empty
PostSubject: Elizabeth's Betrayal: Dark Beginnings (Dark fantasy book)   Elizabeth's Betrayal: Dark Beginnings (Dark fantasy book) EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 8:35 pm

My new book will be available on Kindle on Tuesday 4/03/14 until Saturday 8/03/14 Smile
Also any new authors out there who have a free e-book on kindle let me know as I will leave a review, I love reading any Fantasy, Historical fiction, Mystery and crime but I am open to any genres Smile
The blurb of my book is below, let me know what you think Smile

Elizabeth, a young girl who has been cursed with vampirism after being in the wrong place at the wrong time has turned from a sweet girl to a monster. She has found a victim for her plans in Jordan, but the more time they spend together, the more she finds herself falling for him.
When she uses him as bait, she realises what she has done, filled with remorse she is dragged away by a warlock from her past, Lorcan, who has plans to make her his wife.
When all of their plans backfire, Elizabeth realises after all of her selfish deeds she needs Jordan and Lorcan more than ever, but will they forgive her and more importantly, who will they choose to save?
A novel filled with black magic, voodoo, warlocks, witches, Limnades and vampires, and a time where everyone believes that these people and creatures do not exist, will anyone be safe from this dark magic that humans had forgot?
Back to top Go down
http://elizabethsbetrayal.weebly.com
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Elizabeth's Betrayal: Dark Beginnings (Dark fantasy book) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's Betrayal: Dark Beginnings (Dark fantasy book)   Elizabeth's Betrayal: Dark Beginnings (Dark fantasy book) EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 7:46 am

Congratulations on your book that is timely in subject matter but totally outside my realm of interest.  There seems to be a great market for this genre, so you may do well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com

Elizabeth's Betrayal: Dark Beginnings (Dark fantasy book)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: Authors and Books :: Books-
Jump to: