Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Amazon Marketplace

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Amazon Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Amazon Marketplace   Amazon Marketplace EmptyTue May 14, 2013 10:01 am

I am a vendor for my own book at Amazon Marketplace. I just made my first sale and it was fun! I recommend listing your self-published books there. Actually, you can sell any book there from what I can see.

My book was listed at $10.00 plus shipping of $3.99. I chose to ship myself. I will receive $10.00 from Amazon as they take out a $3.00 plus fee. I shipped for $2.98. Thus I will receive $7.00.

These are the Publish America books published in 2006. I paid about $7.00 for each book I still have so at least I break even.

Pricing your book to sell just under the the other sellers and still make a bit of profit after shipping cost is the trick.

Now that I am an established vendor of books, I can list others for sale too. Just thought I would share in case, like me, you overbought from PA or another printer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
HaroldLee
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
HaroldLee

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2013-05-14

Amazon Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazon Marketplace   Amazon Marketplace EmptyTue May 14, 2013 10:11 am

Uh cool. I am glad that worked for you.
Back to top Go down

Amazon Marketplace
Page 1 of 1