Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

From a recently published author - Hi to you all!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oindrila

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-04-12

From a recently published author - Hi to you all! Empty
PostSubject: From a recently published author - Hi to you all!   From a recently published author - Hi to you all! EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:35 pm

Hi,
I am an author, illustrator and designer. I self-published 2 childrens books in 2012. Both are available on Amazon and on the Itunes store. Titles for these books are "The A-Z of SeaCreatures" and "A Winter Wish". Since these books I've made my foray into more mainstream literary writing and am working on a young adult fantasy novel. I am a full-time mom during the day so much of my work is at night! Looking forward to posting, learning, getting feedback and contributing to the forum. I use facebook to push out artistic and design related projects to the world. I do have a facebook site for my artistic projects. Just a search by domeyna will get you there!

Thanks and best wishes,
Oindrila.
Back to top Go down
Don Stephens
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Don Stephens

Number of posts : 1355
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: From a recently published author - Hi to you all!   From a recently published author - Hi to you all! EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:55 am

From a recently published author - Hi to you all! 591890 From a recently published author - Hi to you all! 591890 From a recently published author - Hi to you all! 591890 WELCOME! From a recently published author - Hi to you all! 591890 From a recently published author - Hi to you all! 591890 From a recently published author - Hi to you all! 591890
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10720
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: From a recently published author - Hi to you all!   From a recently published author - Hi to you all! EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:08 am

Welcome Oindrila
Back to top Go down
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Betty Fasig

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: From a recently published author - Hi to you all!   From a recently published author - Hi to you all! EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 12:47 pm

Dear Orindrila,

I looked for your facebook page and did not find it. I wanted to check out your illustrations.

Love,

Betty
Back to top Go down
http://woofferwood.webs.com/
Oindrila

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-04-12

PostSubject: Re: From a recently published author - Hi to you all!   From a recently published author - Hi to you all! EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 5:34 pm

Hi Betty,
It looks like I don't have permissions to post links on this site yet. If you like the best way to check my illustrations would be on amazon. Please search by my book names, or by my name Oindrila Sikdar.
1) The A-Z of Sea Creatures
2) A Winter Wish
You should be able to download a sample for each book. Would welcome any feedback or questions.
To, Abe and Don thanks for wishes.

Best,
Oindrila.
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12624
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: From a recently published author - Hi to you all!   From a recently published author - Hi to you all! EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:18 am

Hi Oindrila,

Welcome to the forum!

From a recently published author - Hi to you all! 81KU-cLOw3L._SX110_ From a recently published author - Hi to you all! 41C9GeFDNWL._SX110_ From a recently published author - Hi to you all! 41%2BmGkZJdOL._SX110_ From a recently published author - Hi to you all! 51eDGllZXhL._SX115_ From a recently published author - Hi to you all! 41y7VHKoszL._SX115_ From a recently published author - Hi to you all! 51Zs4N4T4eL._SX115_
Amazon Author Central: Shelagh Watkins
I shall never be old. It doesn't suit me -- ©️Shelagh Watkins
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
Depth

Depth

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-04-22

PostSubject: Re: From a recently published author - Hi to you all!   From a recently published author - Hi to you all! EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:24 pm

Hello I'm brand new to this site. I'm trying to publish my first romance novel and looking for publishers they are expensive. Are there any free publishers that you know of?
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12624
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: From a recently published author - Hi to you all!   From a recently published author - Hi to you all! EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:37 am

Check out CreateSpace:

http://createspace.com

and Lulu:

http://lulu.com

From a recently published author - Hi to you all! 81KU-cLOw3L._SX110_ From a recently published author - Hi to you all! 41C9GeFDNWL._SX110_ From a recently published author - Hi to you all! 41%2BmGkZJdOL._SX110_ From a recently published author - Hi to you all! 51eDGllZXhL._SX115_ From a recently published author - Hi to you all! 41y7VHKoszL._SX115_ From a recently published author - Hi to you all! 51Zs4N4T4eL._SX115_
Amazon Author Central: Shelagh Watkins
I shall never be old. It doesn't suit me -- ©️Shelagh Watkins
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From a recently published author - Hi to you all!   From a recently published author - Hi to you all! Empty

Back to top Go down

From a recently published author - Hi to you all!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: Welcome-
Jump to: