Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Two priests

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slb
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
slb

Number of posts : 926
Registration date : 2010-11-04

Two priests Empty
PostSubject: Two priests   Two priests EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:01 pm

Yeah, you've probably heard it. Deal with it and laugh anyway.

Father Williams and Father Jones decide to go on a vacation to Hawaii. When they get there, they don't want to be recognized as priests, so they immediately purchase the gaudiest clothes, hats and sunglasses they can find. The next day, they're sitting on the beach when this gorgeous woman wearing only the bottom half of a bikini approaches. They can't help but stare. As she gets closers, she says, "Hello Father Williams, Father Jones. Nice day today, isn't it?"

They're flabbergasted and a little worried they'd been recognized. So they go out and find outfits even more ridiculous with different hats. The next day, they're on the beach and the same topless woman strolls by. "Hello Father Williams, Father Jones. It sure is a beautiful day."

"Hold on," Father Jones says. "I don't understand. How do you know we're priests?"

The woman stops, turns and says, "Why don't you recognize me? I'm Sister Kathleen."
Back to top Go down
http://www.stephenbrayton.com

Two priests
Page 1 of 1