Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Hello to you all

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Paul Stewart

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Hello to you all Empty
PostSubject: Hello to you all   Hello to you all EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:40 am

After a long fight with the BIG C!!!

I'm clear and on my way back to health. So please no sympathy or good wishes. Had enough of them. Laughing

As a photographer, cameraman and writer I've been published countless times, online and in the past offline. No longer a photographer, cameraman or writer. I'm moving on to a long semi retirement in marketing other peoples work. It's a new challenge I look forward to with enthusiasm.

Would love to talk to writers he think that. If you build a better mousetrap, no one will beat a path to your door.

Because no one knows what door to beat a path to!! I have a weird sense of humor. affraid
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Hello to you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to you all   Hello to you all EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:53 am

Having a sense of humor is good. Many lack that.
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Hello to you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to you all   Hello to you all EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:34 pm

Hope you are here to share more than seeking marketing customers? You have much to offer with your background I'm sure. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
Paul Stewart

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Hello to you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to you all   Hello to you all EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 11:53 pm

dkchristi wrote:
Hope you are here to share more than seeking marketing customers? You have much to offer with your background I'm sure. Welcome.

Will network with people, but I am here to find out who is motivated to market their work for free. My writing skills were mainly in erotica, writing down many of my experiences and dramatising them. Wrote for magazines. Photography and camerawork was my passion as the results were faster to achieve and easier to profit from.

Will share more later and for the marketing idea ask people directly by PM.
Back to top Go down
Don Stephens
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Don Stephens

Number of posts : 1355
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Hello to you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to you all   Hello to you all EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:23 am

Hello to you all 591890 Hello to you all 591890 Hello to you all 591890 WELCOME! Hello to you all 591890 Hello to you all 591890 Hello to you all 591890
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello to you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to you all   Hello to you all Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello to you all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: Welcome-
Jump to: