Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Suggestions or opinions on pet health care?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Truimph

Truimph

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-09-26

Suggestions or opinions on pet health care? Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions or opinions on pet health care?   Suggestions or opinions on pet health care? EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:45 am

Hi,

I love my dog and I would hate for her to ever get sick,
but vet bills are very expensive to be paying out of pocket. Does anyone have
pet health insurance, and if so is it worth it? Does anyone have any
suggestions or opinions on pet health care?

Thanks

Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions or opinions on pet health care?   Suggestions or opinions on pet health care? EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:27 am

I write a dog column for a local newspaper swspotlight.com and my experience with dog owners is that their pet care expenses equal those for a person. I have no experience with pet care insurance, but some pet hospitals have pet owner plans also. I would recommend it. In the old days, a sick animal was "put down." Today, their lives are sustained as though they were human.

My belief is that animals are not pets. Humans just think so and put them in a sort of dependent bondage that denies animals their true nature. Animals in the wild become sick and they die.

I sort of fell into owning a small parrot in a cage. There isn't a day goes by that I look at that cage and want to set her free. However, humans have put her in this bondage and dependent state and released, she would die. So I carry on what another started until she indicates to me that her life here is over. I am sorry that it has been in a cage; I wish she had been free.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10720
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions or opinions on pet health care?   Suggestions or opinions on pet health care? EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:45 am

I suggest asking your Vet about Pet Insurance.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10720
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions or opinions on pet health care?   Suggestions or opinions on pet health care? EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:46 am

I suggest asking your Vet about Pet Insurance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions or opinions on pet health care?   Suggestions or opinions on pet health care? Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions or opinions on pet health care?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: General :: Information-
Jump to: