Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Anyone interested in reviewing my book, Beautiful Savage?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DMPierson
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
DMPierson

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2012-07-27

Anyone interested in reviewing my book, Beautiful Savage? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone interested in reviewing my book, Beautiful Savage?   Anyone interested in reviewing my book, Beautiful Savage? EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:28 am

I've been searching high and low for reviews, and was wondering if any of your guys would be interested. I'm more than willing to send you guys a PDF version. So if you want to, I would really appreciate it a lot.

Heres a brief description.

"Beautiful Savage" is the story of a young woman, Rene' Anderson. Who, while dealing with the second devastating tragedy of her life, lives aimlessly from day to day. With no hope left in her, she feels her life is as good as over. Until, one night, when on her way home from work, she comes face to face with death, in the form of a giant white and gray wolf. All to eager to end her life, it slowly approaches her, hungry for blood. Unable to contain her nerves, Rene' faints from the sight of such a beast, only to wake up in a strange hotel, cared for by a friendly old man.

What is this mysterious and unnatural wolf, and who is this old man that has taken such lengths to care for Rene'? Beautiful Savage is a story of horror, fear, loss, love, hate, revenge, friendship and like all good stories good and evil. This beauty and beast tale will sweep you off your feet with its complex characters and twisting story
Back to top Go down
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Betty Fasig

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in reviewing my book, Beautiful Savage?   Anyone interested in reviewing my book, Beautiful Savage? EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:29 pm

Dear DM

How many pages is it?

I remember how hard it was to get anyone to pay enough attention to be willing to review my work.

If it is on Kindle, It would be easier than reading off my computer. Old, I am. . .eyes and all.

Love,

Betty
Back to top Go down
http://woofferwood.webs.com/
DMPierson
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
DMPierson

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in reviewing my book, Beautiful Savage?   Anyone interested in reviewing my book, Beautiful Savage? EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:39 pm

It's 137 pages on kindle, but I don't know how I would send you a kindle copy.
Back to top Go down
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Betty Fasig

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in reviewing my book, Beautiful Savage?   Anyone interested in reviewing my book, Beautiful Savage? EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:50 pm

Dear Dm,

I would buy it. Post the link to your book or send it to me on email. I am reading another book right now and do not promise how soon I will finish your book, but I will be glad to read it and send you a review. You can write me at woofferswoods@gmail.com

I wish you every good thing.

Love,

Betty
Back to top Go down
DMPierson
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
DMPierson

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in reviewing my book, Beautiful Savage?   Anyone interested in reviewing my book, Beautiful Savage? EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:01 pm

Thanks a lot. It's a 99 cent book, so it won't hurt your wallet. I sent you the link via e-mail, so enjoy. Hope you like it.
Back to top Go down
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Betty Fasig

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in reviewing my book, Beautiful Savage?   Anyone interested in reviewing my book, Beautiful Savage? EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:16 pm

Dear David,

Thanks for the link. I am reading Ann Livingston Joiner's book Redstone's Valley right now. I will get to Beautiful Savage right after that. If you feel so inclined, it would not hurt my feelings if you were to review The Tales Of Wooffer's Woods. Smile

Love,

Betty
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in reviewing my book, Beautiful Savage?   Anyone interested in reviewing my book, Beautiful Savage? EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:30 pm

I'm going to wait for Betty's recommendation; it's not my genre and I'm afraid I might not do it justice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
DMPierson
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
DMPierson

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in reviewing my book, Beautiful Savage?   Anyone interested in reviewing my book, Beautiful Savage? EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:44 pm

Betty Fasig wrote:
Dear David,

Thanks for the link. I am reading Ann Livingston Joiner's book Redstone's Valley right now. I will get to Beautiful Savage right after that. If you feel so inclined, it would not hurt my feelings if you were to review The Tales Of Wooffer's Woods. Smile

Love,

Betty

Yeah, it sounds cute, and I'll look at it next weekend (my job is a real time killer).
Back to top Go down
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Betty Fasig

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in reviewing my book, Beautiful Savage?   Anyone interested in reviewing my book, Beautiful Savage? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:20 pm

Dear David,

I am just touching bases with you. I am almost finished with Ann's book and will buy your book on Kindle tomorrow. Please forgive me for the delay. I have many things going on and only read at night, in bed. I am slow.

We are getting ready for hurricane this night. The birds seem to know something is going on and the raccoons are restless. Our Sandhill Cranes are nervous as well.

Keep the faith.

Love,

Betty
Back to top Go down
DMPierson
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
DMPierson

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in reviewing my book, Beautiful Savage?   Anyone interested in reviewing my book, Beautiful Savage? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:00 pm

No problem, take all the time you need. I hope you'll be okay, I'll be praying for you and your family.
Back to top Go down
KatjaB
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
KatjaB

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in reviewing my book, Beautiful Savage?   Anyone interested in reviewing my book, Beautiful Savage? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:55 am

Was able to borrow it and will curl up with it tonight
Back to top Go down
DMPierson
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
DMPierson

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in reviewing my book, Beautiful Savage?   Anyone interested in reviewing my book, Beautiful Savage? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:04 pm

Thanks, I appreciate it a lot.
Back to top Go down
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Betty Fasig

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in reviewing my book, Beautiful Savage?   Anyone interested in reviewing my book, Beautiful Savage? EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 5:29 pm

Dear David,

I must say that you are a very good writer. I am still reading.

Love,

Betty
Back to top Go down
DMPierson
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
DMPierson

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in reviewing my book, Beautiful Savage?   Anyone interested in reviewing my book, Beautiful Savage? EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:45 pm

Betty Fasig wrote:
Dear David,

I must say that you are a very good writer. I am still reading.

Love,

Betty

Thanks, I'm glad you're enjoying it. Where are you at?

Sorry, but I haven't purchased your book yet (been really busy lately), but I certainly will.
Back to top Go down
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Betty Fasig

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in reviewing my book, Beautiful Savage?   Anyone interested in reviewing my book, Beautiful Savage? EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 5:22 pm

Dear David,

You do not have to buy my book.

I am bewildered by your book. You write well. I wonder if I am way old to understand your characters and story. I feel that I am a voyeur looking on. I would not do you injustice. I believe that you know what the young people will want to read.

Love,

Betty
Back to top Go down
DMPierson
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
DMPierson

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in reviewing my book, Beautiful Savage?   Anyone interested in reviewing my book, Beautiful Savage? EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 7:58 pm

So... you're not going to review it?
Back to top Go down
Review Worm

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in reviewing my book, Beautiful Savage?   Anyone interested in reviewing my book, Beautiful Savage? EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 2:05 pm

If you need book reviews you can always go to review-worm they have multiple reviewers to chose from. Find our page on fb and we will help promote your book as well.
Back to top Go down
DMPierson
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
DMPierson

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in reviewing my book, Beautiful Savage?   Anyone interested in reviewing my book, Beautiful Savage? EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:29 pm

(Sigh)  I'm rather discouraged.  It's been nearly a year since I published my book, and so far I've only received one review on it.  I've given it multiple free promotions, advertised it on several forums and blogs, but no bites.  What am I doing wrong here?  Anyone have any recommendations on how to get reviews without paying for them?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in reviewing my book, Beautiful Savage?   Anyone interested in reviewing my book, Beautiful Savage? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in reviewing my book, Beautiful Savage?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: Writing and Publishing :: Reviews-
Jump to: