Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Any Bloggers in need of Guests?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JT Baroni

JT Baroni

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-02-19

Any Bloggers in need of Guests? Empty
PostSubject: Any Bloggers in need of Guests?   Any Bloggers in need of Guests? EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:55 am

I am pleased to announce that my paranormal tale, The Legend of Rachel Petersen, has been released through Damnation Books, and I plan on donating a portion of my book’s proceeds to The Leader Dogs for the Blind, located in Rochester Hills, Michigan. This organization has been training Leader Dogs and placing them with blind people, free of charge, since 1939, and they have achieved this amazing feat all from donations.

My fifteen year old son calls me "Old School" because I don't send texts, I don't do facebook, I don't follow Twitter, and I don't have my own blog; that is why I am counting on kind hearted, compassionate bloggers to help me with my blog tour. I do have a website, which I will have my webmaster link back to your blog site, returning the favor.

I would also be more than happy to send the necessary information to any interested bloggers. Please leave a message.

Thank You,

JT Baroni
Back to top Go down
http://www.jtbaroni.com
slb
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
slb

Number of posts : 926
Registration date : 2010-11-04

Any Bloggers in need of Guests? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Bloggers in need of Guests?   Any Bloggers in need of Guests? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:24 am

Mr. Baroni,

I would love having you on my blog. Contact me at slb@mahaska.org.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stephenbrayton.com

Any Bloggers in need of Guests?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: General :: Writers' Blogs-
Jump to: