Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

A Creed for today's world

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

Number of posts : 9633
Registration date : 2008-12-05

A Creed for today's world Empty
PostSubject: A Creed for today's world   A Creed for today's world EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:21 am

from The Museletter by Jan Philips
February 23 2012:

Quote :
An Apostle's Creed

I believe that the Source of Creation is an Incomprehensible Mystery radiating through the cosmos as Supreme Intelligence, Absolute Love, Ineffable Beauty.

I believe that human beings are carriers of cosmic consciousness and agents of its evolution.

I believe that the Source from which we come is alive in us as our breath, and as we speak and sing and breathe, we release the beauty of the Creator into the world.

I believe that the universe is unfolding through me, and that it is through my being that it is becoming self-aware.

I believe that Nature-our Mother- has the answer to all our questions.

I believe that it is through our consciousness that creation and all its multiplicity is knowing itself, evolving itself, and converging into its original Oneness.

I believe that the greatest challenge for humans is to free ourselves from religious trappings and cultural constraints that perpetuate our powerlessness and dependence on external forces.

I believe that the bliss we are seeking erupts spontaneously when we are faithful to our soul's mission.

I believe that healing the wounds of the earth and its people is a holy act that, in itself, heals us.

I believe that our worldviews create the world we experience, and as we alter them, we alter our lives and the world entire.

What Jan said.

Ann
Back to top Go down
http://www.annjoiner.com
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: A Creed for today's world   A Creed for today's world EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:37 am

Good stuff Ann, and I believe it.
Back to top Go down
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

Number of posts : 9633
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: A Creed for today's world   A Creed for today's world EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 8:27 am

Me, too!

Ann
Back to top Go down
http://www.annjoiner.com
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Betty Fasig

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: A Creed for today's world   A Creed for today's world EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:40 pm

Me, too.
Love,
Betty
Back to top Go down
http://woofferwood.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Creed for today's world   A Creed for today's world Empty

Back to top Go down

A Creed for today's world
Page 1 of 1