Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Hanoi Jane wrote a book...use it for toilet paper.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

Number of posts : 2557
Registration date : 2009-04-27

Hanoi Jane wrote a book...use it for toilet paper. Empty
PostSubject: Hanoi Jane wrote a book...use it for toilet paper.   Hanoi Jane wrote a book...use it for toilet paper. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:03 am

'Hanoi Jane' Email Blends Fact and Fiction - Urban Legends Obama to honor Jane Fonda? Barbara Walters comments? Email rumors accuse 'Hanoi Jane' Fonda of purposely betraying the confidence of American POWs by handing over secret ...urbanlegends.about.com/od/janefonda/a/hanoi_jane.htm - Cached
Hanoi'd with Jane - snopes.com: Urban Legends Reference Pages 

Search results
Jane Fonda A.K.A. Hanoi Jane - 1st Cav Medic (Airmobile) Jane Fonda anti-war activities included using her money and influence to gather support to advocate communism and encourage rebellion and anarchy against the U.S.www.1stcavmedic.com/jane_fonda.htm - Cached
Jane Fonda - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia 

Did Jane Fonda betray U.S. POWs during the Viet Nam War?www.snopes.com/military/fonda.asp
Hanoi Jane Fonda lying again about aiding enemy Hanoi Jane Fonda lying again about aiding enemy, Anti-American Marxist angry that QVC cancelled her appearance--Tell QVCcanadafreepress.com/index.php/article/38588 - Cached
aka Jane Fonda HANOI JANE aka Hanoi Jane in Viet Nam; Example of powerful media figures who denigrate our soldiers who fought in Viet Nam.www.rt66.com/~korteng/SmallArms/hanoijan.htm - Cached
Back to top Go down
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

Number of posts : 5044
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Hanoi Jane wrote a book...use it for toilet paper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanoi Jane wrote a book...use it for toilet paper.   Hanoi Jane wrote a book...use it for toilet paper. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:26 pm

I'd have to buy it before I can use it for toilet paper, though. And I'm sure Jane doesn't care what we do with her book as long as we buy it. So I'll just pass.
Back to top Go down

Hanoi Jane wrote a book...use it for toilet paper.
Page 1 of 1