Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Christian Bryant Brings Personal Development To New Levels

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DreamToBelieve1

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-07-08

Christian Bryant Brings Personal Development To New Levels Empty
PostSubject: Christian Bryant Brings Personal Development To New Levels   Christian Bryant Brings Personal Development To New Levels EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:34 am

For anyone who is currently contemplating the idea of personal development, or ways they might be able to change their life, Christian Bryant is certainly a prime candidate to consider. Christian is 25 years old but has written personal development in a new way and unlike any other. Before jumping to conclusions feel free to go over to his website http://www.Dream-To-Believe.com

Hopefully this information will find you with Love and open up new possibilities in your life.
Christian Bryant
Back to top Go down
JoElle
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
JoElle

Number of posts : 1311
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bryant Brings Personal Development To New Levels   Christian Bryant Brings Personal Development To New Levels EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:33 am

Hi Christian,

I don't know if this was a one time advertising post or if you are coming around ... but I did check out your website for your less than 20 page booklet.

First of all, I had to turn down the volume on my computer, I don't like those websites with rock beat music ... annoying.

As a person who practices Yoga, Tai Chi, and QiGong ... I just have to say, that I have already discovered the benefits of healthful breathing.

It isn't something new. The teaching of beneficial breathing is very old.

Still, best wishes on your success.
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

Number of posts : 2557
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bryant Brings Personal Development To New Levels   Christian Bryant Brings Personal Development To New Levels EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:09 am

Wisdom of another 25 year old who know about life? Is this a joke?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bryant Brings Personal Development To New Levels   Christian Bryant Brings Personal Development To New Levels Empty

Back to top Go down

Christian Bryant Brings Personal Development To New Levels
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: Authors and Books :: Authors-
Jump to: