Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

to whom i am a fan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
virgil tatro
One Star Member
One Star Member
virgil tatro

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-12-26

to whom i am a fan Empty
PostSubject: to whom i am a fan   to whom i am a fan EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:18 pm

I was asked today, to what ball player I am a fan? the whole room sat and listened when I said let me tell you something my friends..

I am a fan of the teacher, who teaches our children how to read and write.
And the fan of a mother that kisses, and tucks her children in bed everynight. I am a fan of the father who takes care of his family and does whats right..

I am a fan of our soldiers who fight for our country and give us freedom. And a fan of the hard working farmers, the lord knows how much we need them..

And last but not least. I am a fan of the long haul truckers, who with out greed, travel across America bringing us everything we need..

Please don't miss understand. I like sports teams and all. I am just not a fan of a full grown man, thats payed millions of dollars to play a game, and run holding a ball..

Virgil Tatro..
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

to whom i am a fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: to whom i am a fan   to whom i am a fan EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 4:29 am

Again, you expressed thoughts that resonate. I like poetry I can understand right away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

to whom i am a fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: to whom i am a fan   to whom i am a fan EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 11:48 am

A clear messsage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

to whom i am a fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: to whom i am a fan   to whom i am a fan Empty

Back to top Go down

to whom i am a fan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: Authors and Books :: Poetry-
Jump to: