Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

JoeyPinkney.com's 5 Minutes, 5 Questions With... Madison

Go down 
AuthorMessage
joeypinkney

joeypinkney

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-10-14

JoeyPinkney.com's 5 Minutes, 5 Questions With... Madison Empty
PostSubject: JoeyPinkney.com's 5 Minutes, 5 Questions With... Madison   JoeyPinkney.com's 5 Minutes, 5 Questions With... Madison EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:11 pm

If you haven't read my book reviews for Madison's Scattered Lies I and II, you need to use that search box on JoeyPinkney.com real soon. I think you will want to learn more about both books after reading those in depth book reviews.

The illustrious Madison granted a second interview with me for her latest Scattered Lies II, and she lays down some very insightful and candid views on her position in the book industry. If you are an unpublished author and want a realistc view of what it means to be published, you should read the interview. You will definitely be enlightened.

Click here to read the JoeyPinkney.com Author Interview with Madison here: http://h1t.it/dOznBQ
Back to top Go down

JoeyPinkney.com's 5 Minutes, 5 Questions With... Madison
Page 1 of 1