Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Is it me or is it any author who suffers from the following?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BubbaBoi
One Star Member
One Star Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Is it me or is it any author who suffers from the following? Empty
PostSubject: Is it me or is it any author who suffers from the following?   Is it me or is it any author who suffers from the following? EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 1:08 am

These are my symptoms as an author idk if its normal or not.. (p.s. i made it sounds medical on purpose cause i like a theme for every topic i do ( i just watched house so you can see why Smile ))

1: Wanting to write on pen/ pencil and paper but NOT type it
2: want to only write and little and even then sometimes just dont feel up to it
3: When HAVING to type you type maybe a couple sentances and find any reason not to contiune
4: wanting others to do all the typing but not for alot of money (my brother wanted 5bucks a page (there was at least 80pages or so)
5:Falling asleep or tired if you write and or type alot
6: Wanting to take examples of other books and add to your own

I would like comments asap please and would love to skype with someone about books and writing (its free btw Bubbabubba49 is my username)
I am on skype about 95% of the time i spend alot of time awake and on my computer

ASAP on responses and btw for as bad as my spelling and grammar is i have TONS of people fix these mistakes for me Very Happy gotta love the idea of people checking sorry if it is horriable here i wasnt trying i am very illeterete Sad

Sorry again people.
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or is it any author who suffers from the following?   Is it me or is it any author who suffers from the following? EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 2:27 am

Comments asap for someone who spends 95% of his time on Skype and can't find the motivation to do his own typing. Of course, you are not an unreasoable person.
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
BubbaBoi
One Star Member
One Star Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or is it any author who suffers from the following?   Is it me or is it any author who suffers from the following? EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 2:35 am

i have no idea if your sarcastic or serrious
btw with skype i talk i dont type
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or is it any author who suffers from the following?   Is it me or is it any author who suffers from the following? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is it me or is it any author who suffers from the following?
Page 1 of 1