Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Forgotten Keys of the Kingdom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jetski
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
jetski

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Forgotten Keys of the Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Forgotten Keys of the Kingdom   Forgotten Keys of the Kingdom EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 11:39 am

FORGOTTEN KEYS OF THE KINGDOM

CHAPTER 1

Click on view at top of computer screen and click on zoom to 150% to enlarge type print to read easier
ebook available at:
http://www.smashwords.com 5.00

Printed version available at:
http://www.borders.com
http://www.amazon.com
http://www.barnesandnoble.com

MATTHEW 24 KEY TO REVELATION

Matthew 24 the key to Revelation you say? Yes. Without Matthew 24, the book of Revelation will remain a locked treasure chest. This is the reason why, there are so many variations, of how end-times will unfold. While many keys will insert into any given key hole, only the actual key made for that lock, will open it without doing damage. This is the dilemma which the Church has found herself in today. She is using keys that are not made to unlock the treasures of Revelation.

The word revelation implies just that. It implies something that has been revealed. While this is a truth, it remains that Jesus did not make the understanding of Revelation an easy task. He did however; make it possible, for those who would spend the time necessary in the Scriptures, to find the two major keys, which unlock end-time prophecies.

The first key is that Jesus was quoting from Isaiah chapter 13 when He spoke of the end-times. He did this in Matthew 24. Without this foundation, one can never understand end-time events.

Bearing this in mind, let us press forward to discover, what our Lord and Savior, was telling us about the end of the age. I think you will be amazed, at the difference between what you are about to learn, and what you have been taught by today’s professor’s of prophecy.

Jesus’ words will become all too clear, as I open the doors of prophecy one at a time. You will be both elated, and saddened by what you are about to learn. Many well meaning preachers of prophecy have misled their congregations.

This then, is the subject of this first chapter. You will become teachers of prophecy by the time you finish this book. No longer will you be tossed about by every wind of doctrine. Thoroughly understanding how end-time events will unfold. Take my hand; I will walk you through THE END OF THE AGE!

Did the apostles understand that Jesus had to die and resurrect? The answer, is no. Although Jesus had told them about His death and resurrection, the Scriptures are clear that each time He mentioned these things, the apostles did not understand, because it was being withheld from them by God. We find this to be true in Mark 9:31-32 “…and they shall kill Him (Jesus); and after He is killed, He shall rise the third day.” But they understood not that saying, and were afraid to ask.

Luke 9:44 “Let these sayings sink deep into your ears; for the Son of Man (Jesus), shall be delivered into the hands of men.” But they understood not this saying, and it was hid from them (by God).

John 20:8-9 Then went into the sepulcher the other disciple which arrived first, and he saw and believed (that Jesus had risen). “For as yet, they understood not, the Scripture that He must raise from the dead.” The above Scriptures are of extreme importance to understanding Matthew chapter 24.

Why? Because without these above mentioned Scriptures, you cannot understand that the apostles had no reason to ask Jesus when He was coming back, and the sign that would accompany His coming back. If the Scriptures are clear, that the apostles did not know Jesus was going away, why would they bother asking Him when He was coming back?

This is a mystery. It does however, have an answer.

It was the Holy Spirit, who put this question into the mouths of the apostles. If therefore, the question is asked by the Holy Spirit, it stands to reason, that there is no error in the question.

If there is no error in the question, why is the question formulated in the singular instead of the plural, if indeed there are two comings of Jesus? The answer, if you can receive it, is that there is only one coming of Jesus and not two, as is being taught by today’s preachers of prophecy.

Jesus’ words agree with this conclusion, as He tells His apostles that the world will indeed see the sign of the Son of Man, just before He blows the trumpet, and the angels gather those to go in the rapture. Matthew 24:30-31.

The question asks, “What will be the sign (singular), of Thy coming (singular).” Remember, this is the Holy Spirit asking this question using the apostle’s mouths. There is no intention to deceive, by mentioning only one coming and one sign.

The reason why God did it this way in the Scriptures, was so that there would be no confusion for the elect, in understanding that there was indeed only going to be one coming of Jesus, after He ascended into heaven. This is the reason why the question is put in the singular and not the plural.

This is the reason, why the Scriptures make it plain to us, that the apostles did not understand Jesus had to die and resurrect. God wanted the elect to understand, that it could only be the Holy Spirit who put the question of His return into the mouths of His apostles. This, because the apostles did not know Jesus was going away.

It is impossible to believe the apostle's asked Jesus this question on their own, since they did not know He was going away. There can only be one proper conclusion; the Spirit mentions only one sign, and one coming, of Jesus Christ!

When speaking of the time just prior to His second coming, Jesus mentions that the sun and moon, will not give their light. He further states, that the stars of heaven will fall to the earth. Logic dictates that if even one single star fell to the earth, the earth would be pulverized. So then, what was Jesus actually saying was going to happen? We will find our answer in the book of Isaiah chapter 13.

It was Isaiah’s prophecy, which Jesus was quoting, when He gave the detailed explanation of His one and only return. This then, becomes our key to unlocking the words of Jesus, in Matthew 24.

Isaiah 13:9-10, speaks of the day of the Lord (Jesus Christ’s) return. Isaiah tells us, that when Jesus is returning, the stars and their constellations shall not give their light. He further tells us, that the sun and moon shall be darkened. These then, are the words Jesus was quoting from in Matthew 24.

The reason for the difference concerning the stars; Jesus says, they fall to the earth, Isaiah says, they are darkened. Isaiah is telling us that the entire universe will go pitch black, while Jesus is telling us, how it will appear to look to humanity. It will appear as if the stars of the universe are falling to the earth, as the earth is moved out of its orbit around the sun.

What? Yes, the earth is going to leave its orbit! With this the prophecy of Isaiah agrees. Isaiah 13:12-13 “I will (God’s desire), is to make mankind scarcer than fine gold (this due to mankind’s sins). Therefore, I (God) will shake the heavens, and the earth will MOVE OUT OF ITS PLACE.

This is why the sun, moon, and stars, can no longer shed their light upon the earth. The earth will have moved to a place of total darkness. To those looking up, it will first appear as if the stars are falling. But, it is actually the earth that is moving away from the sun.

Isaiah does not leave us in the dark (no pun intended), as to what will cause the earth to move away from its orbit around our sun. He explains that God will send the Medes against Babylon. In today’s language, this is a war between the Kurds who live in northern Iraq, and the rest of Iraq which used to be called Babylon.

Isaiah explains, that the arrows used to destroy Babylon (Iraq), come from space. This is indicative of nuclear missiles. Babylon will be totally destroyed. No one will ever live there again. Only wild animals shall possess the land. Isaiah 13:4-5 and Isaiah 13:17-19.

This war becomes the reason why the earth is moved out of its orbit. The Kurds destroy Iraq, with nuclear missiles from a satellite. This is the reason why Jesus said, His coming would be as the days of Sodom and Gomorrah (nuclear warfare). Luke 17:28-29. Compare these words to Isaiah’s description of the destruction of Babylon (Iraq); Isaiah 13:19.

Do you see that Jesus’ words, concerning His one and only return, align themselves with Isaiah’s prophecies of the day of the Lord (Jesus Christ)? But, Isaiah does not stop there. He goes on to prophesy, what will happen after God sends the earth into darkness.

From Isaiah chapter 13 through Isaiah chapter 23, Isaiah gives us a detailed list of every country of the world, and their judgments which will occur during this war spoken of in Isaiah chapter 13. Once Isaiah prophesies each nation’s judgment, he continues with what will happen to the earth. He prophesies that God wills next turn the world upside down, which will cause another world wide flood, just like in the days of Noah. Isaiah 24:1 “...and turns it (the world) upside down.”

What? NO! God promised Noah He would never flood the whole world again. Did He? I will emphatically tell you, that He promised no such thing. What God promised Noah, was that He would never again bring a flood that would kill every living thing. Although this flood will be worldwide, God will keep His promise to Noah. He will not kill everyone.

This is why Isaiah’s prophecy, says that it is God’s desire to make mankind scarcer than fine gold. Isaiah 13:12. God will leave ten percent of mankind alive after this next world wide flood. My reasoning for arriving at this percentage is due to the promise God gave to Abraham concerning Sodom.

God promised not to destroy it if there were ten righteous within it. I take this as a prophetic Scripture, to mean ten percent at the time of Jesus’ coming. The rapture will occur, just before the world begins to be tipped over by God. Listen to what Isaiah says.

Isaiah 24:1 “Behold, the Lord (Jesus) makes the earth ‘EMPTY and WASTE.’ These same words are found in Genesis 1:2 “And the earth became WITHOUT FORM AND VOID.” This was due to God’s wrath against Satan and his followers, prior to the creation of Adam.

Genesis tells us that there had been a world wide flood, prior to God creating Adam. Genesis 1:2 “…and the Spirit of God hovered above the face of the waters (the earth had been flooded).

Notice that there is darkness, associated with the flood mentioned in Genesis 1:1. Isaiah speaks of the universe growing dark also. Isaiah 13:10 And Genesis 1:2, each speak of the darkness of the deep space.

But, Isaiah clarifies for us, that it is indeed another world wide flood, which will occur at the coming of Jesus. Isaiah 24:18, “…for the windows from on high (the Windows of Heaven) are opened.” We find this same terminology in Genesis 7:11 “...and the Windows of Heaven were opened (to bring the flood to destroy the earth).”

Isaiah 24:19-20 “The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved (by water), the earth is moved exceedingly. The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be Removed like a cottage; and the transgression (nuclear war), shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall (away from the sun), and not rise again.

Understand that these prophecies in Isaiah are speaking of the return of Jesus. Jesus said, His return, would be as the days of Sodom, and as the days of Noah; Luke 17:26 “And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be likewise in the days of the Son of Man.” This is speaking of a war between the Kurds and Iraq, which involves nuclear weapons that send the earth out of orbit.

The result is total darkness.

Then, God raptures the Church after three days of this darkness and turns the world upside down, flooding it again, leaving only ten percent alive. Then, the nations are gathered together to be judged by Him (the separation of the sheep from the goats which starts the millennium). If you still have doubts, I can explain it further. The keys to the kingdom are in my grasp. Jesus gave them to His Church.

Jesus mentions the sign of the Son of Man, which will appear prior to His one and only return. To understand what this sign is, hear what Jesus told the Pharisees and Scribes, when they asked Him for a sign from heaven that He truly was the Messiah. Only then, can we begin to understand just what the sign of the Son of Man is.

Matthew 12:39-40 “…an evil and adulterous generation seeks for a sign, and none shall be given it but the sign of Jonah; for as Jonah was in the belly of the great fish three days and three nights, so shall the Son of Man be in the heart of the earth, three days and three nights.”

Matthew 16:4 “A wicked and adulterous generation seeks after a sign, and there shall no sign be given it.” These words of Jesus, tell us that the only sign He gave that He was indeed the promised Messiah, was the fact that He would be in the grave three days and three nights. Jesus had told the crowds, that He was the light of the world. John 9:5, “While I am in the world, I am the light of the world.”

If then, the light of the world got buried, what happened to the surface of the earth? It went into darkness! For how long? For three days. So then, the sign that Jesus gave the world that He was indeed Messiah was three days and nights without light, three days of darkness! Of course, it was a spiritual darkness, but I must tell you, that there is a time coming, when those three days of darkness, will become physical as well. This is what Isaiah and Jesus were foretelling.

When the earth leaves its orbit, it will go into complete darkness for three days and nights. This is the sign of the Son of Man that Jesus prophesied, would occur Just before the rapture of the Church. Matthew 24:29-31; “The sun shall grow dark, and the moon shall not give its light, and the stars of heaven shall fall to the earth (as the earth leaves its orbit it will appear as if the stars of heaven are falling to earth),…and then shall they (the non believers), see the sign of the Son of Man (three days and nights of complete and utter darkness).

And He (the Son of Man), will send forth His angels with the sound of a great trumpet, and they shall gather together His elect, from the four winds of heaven, from one end of heaven to the other.” This is the promised rapture.

During these terrible days of darkness, the elect will have light while the world will experience this terrible darkness. The fact that the elect of God will have light, will tell the angels, which are the true saints of God.

Now before you write me off as someone who has lost his mind, look at some Scriptures with me. During the covenant that God makes with Abram, a terrible darkness engulfs Abram. No explanation is given for this terrible darkness.

Let me submit to you, that the reason for the darkness, is that Abram experienced the sign of the Son of Man. The reason, is because Abram asked for a sign, which would tell him that he would indeed inherit the Promised Land which God had promised. Genesis 15:8-12 “And he (Abram) said, how shall I know that I will inherit it (the land)?

Translation, give me a sign. And when the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell upon Abram; and lo, AN HORROR OF GREAT DARKNESS fell upon him.” This darkness lasted three days, though it is not specified. I know this by pattern. Let me explain further. God gives Abram a detailed history of his descendants.

God tells Abram that his descendants will be slaves for 400 years and that after this, He will return to deliver them with a mighty hand. They shall leave the land with great substance.

Understand that God keeps His promises. He delivered the descendants of Abram, on the anniversary of His promise to Abram. He delivered them on the anniversary of the Passover. Abram’s covenant was made on the feast of the Passover.

Now if you can understand this, you will be ready to make the connection between the darkness Abram experienced, and the darkness which occurred just before the exodus of the Hebrews from the land of Egypt.

Exodus 10:21-22 “And the Lord said to Moses, ‘Lift up your hand toward heaven, that there may be DARKNESS upon the land of Egypt.” “And Moses stretched forth his hand toward heaven; and there was a thick DARKNESS in all the land of Egypt THREE DAYS, even darkness which could be felt.”

The thing is, the Hebrews had light during this terrible darkness. Exodus 10:23 “…but the Hebrews had light in their dwellings.” Pharaoh Had asked for a sign from the God of the Hebrews, that He was indeed the one true God. Exodus 5:2, “And Pharaoh said, ‘Who is the Lord, that I should obey His voice?” Translation; give me a sign.

This is the reason; the Pharisees experienced this same sign. Three days without light, three days of darkness, they asked for it.

I would like you to go to the Scriptures, where Jesus is hanging on the cross. Notice that there are three hours of darkness over the land of Israel, associated with the death of Jesus.

These three hours of darkness, are intended to be a type and shadow of a greater truth. They are indeed a physical prophecy of things to come. They prophesy the condition of the world, just before the return of Jesus for the rapture of His saints. If you are still not convinced, I have two more Scriptural references for you. Go with me to Genesis.

Ready?

Genesis finds the earth engulfed in darkness. Genesis 1:2 “…and darkness was upon the face of the deep (space).” Genesis 1:16-19 “And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser to rule the night…And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,…And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.”

Notice, that it is on the fourth day, light first comes upon the earth. This means that the earth was in total darkness for Three Days. This is the sign of the Son of Man. Now you might say, that God said, “Let there be light,” long before the fourth day. Well, yes He did. However, God also tells us, that He divided (put a barrier between) the light and the darkness.

In other words, God did not permit the light He had created, to enter the darkness, until He placed the sun, moon, and stars into the firmament of heaven. This is what God is telling His elect. Why? God was revealing the sign of the Son of Man to us, from the beginning of His Divine Word!

Finally, I would like you to go to Ecclesiastes 12:1-2 “Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days (the days of vengeance from God upon His return), come not…While the SUN, or THE LIGHT (of the universe), or the MOON, or THE STARS, be NOT DARKENED (three days), nor the clouds (of saints) return AFTER THE RAIN (clouds don’t return after the rain, they are there while it rains); (this flood, occurs after the rapture, which occurs to punish the ungodly and save the saints from the wrath of God (a world wide flood) upon the earth, thereby keeping His promise of salvation to the elect.

1st Thessalonians 1:10 “And to wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead, Jesus; who delivered us from the wrath to come (The next world wide flood)!” Isaiah 24:18-20. Notice that these Scriptures state that the Windows of Heaven are opened just as they were in the days of Noah. The earth is clean dissolved (by water). If you are not convince by now, I have done all I can do to show you. Study the Scriptures for yourself; they are the keys to life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.timefortruth.webs.com
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Forgotten Keys of the Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Keys of the Kingdom   Forgotten Keys of the Kingdom EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:03 pm

Too intellectual for me but I admire your research.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com

Forgotten Keys of the Kingdom
Page 1 of 1