Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Narrator for you - Greg Thomas - Narrator / Voice Actor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GregsTheVoice

GregsTheVoice

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-10-20

Narrator for you - Greg Thomas - Narrator / Voice Actor  Empty
PostSubject: Narrator for you - Greg Thomas - Narrator / Voice Actor    Narrator for you - Greg Thomas - Narrator / Voice Actor  EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:33 am

Hi there ! I'm always open for discussion....

Recently helped friend convert her book to Audiobook format. Lots of fun, and lucrative for her.

Lets Chat !
Back to top Go down
http://www.GregsTheVoice.com
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

Number of posts : 5044
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Narrator for you - Greg Thomas - Narrator / Voice Actor    Narrator for you - Greg Thomas - Narrator / Voice Actor  EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 11:29 am

My guess is that it was more lucrative for you.
Back to top Go down
GregsTheVoice

GregsTheVoice

PostSubject: Re: Narrator for you - Greg Thomas - Narrator / Voice Actor    Narrator for you - Greg Thomas - Narrator / Voice Actor  EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:14 am

Sorry LC, I didn't understand your post... I don't believe we've ever spoken or corresponded with each other at all.

As in most cases with business, both individuals benefited from the services offered. I provided the requested service. My client was very happy with our production together - and in fact - left some great feedback on my website - GregsTheVoice.com.

It appears that my professional competition is attempting to discredit my reputation. What a shame. Good luck to you, LC, in all your endeavors !

Signed,

Greg Thomas
Back to top Go down
GregsTheVoice

GregsTheVoice

PostSubject: Re: Narrator for you - Greg Thomas - Narrator / Voice Actor    Narrator for you - Greg Thomas - Narrator / Voice Actor  EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:16 am

And I'm proud to announce - My voice officially hosting the new Percy Jackson Novel - 'Son of Neptune' By Penguin Publishing. Listen out for it on Nickelodeon TV !

G r e g s T h e V o i c e . C o m
Back to top Go down
Al Stevens
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Al Stevens

Number of posts : 1727
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Narrator for you - Greg Thomas - Narrator / Voice Actor    Narrator for you - Greg Thomas - Narrator / Voice Actor  EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:25 am

Hi, Greg.

A friend of mine, Alice Whitfield, is a voiceover artist and has written a book about it. Alice coached me in making commercials, a field I never persued after that. It looked like an interesting way to make a living.
Back to top Go down
http://alstevens.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Narrator for you - Greg Thomas - Narrator / Voice Actor    Narrator for you - Greg Thomas - Narrator / Voice Actor  Empty

Back to top Go down

Narrator for you - Greg Thomas - Narrator / Voice Actor
Page 1 of 1