Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Review for Broken Borders

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zelman
One Star Member
One Star Member
zelman

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Review for Broken Borders Empty
PostSubject: Review for Broken Borders   Review for Broken Borders EmptySat May 24, 2008 6:14 pm

Here's 2 reviews I've recieved on my book Broken Borders.

Broken Borders is an exciting story about a young boy who tries to get into the USA. His adventure leads him down many rough roads and he finds out a secret that will lead him in spirit. This is a really good story of how one person tries to change their destiny by making their future shine. It is very sad and has a lot of happy moments within the story as well. Watch out for this amazing book for youths. Reviewed by Tabitha Robinson

Here's the second one:

Wonderfully Written! Broken Borders is an outstanding book! Author Ayisha Blevins has done a wonderful job telling the story of a young teenage immingrant boy who struggles to provide for his family. His only goal in life is to protect his family and to assure their safety. He will not stop until he has accomplished his goal, knowing that the way to do so is to find a way to bring his family to America. This author shows that in reality there are true hardships that immigrants are faced with each and everyday. The story begins with his young life and takes the reader throughout his adolescent years and into his manhood. Within the pages of this book, is a story of both distress and growth. I loved this book and applaud her for writing it. She has done an amazing job making this story come alive through mere words. I recommend this book and look forward to reading more of her work. Reviewed by Danielle E. Hiner author of “Growing with Joe” an autobiography about raising a child with special needs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.silentlair.com
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Review for Broken Borders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Review for Broken Borders   Review for Broken Borders EmptySat May 24, 2008 11:14 pm

Good reviews. Congratulations.
Back to top Go down

Review for Broken Borders
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: Writing and Publishing :: Reviews-
Jump to: