Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

The Usurper book trailer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cliff Ball
One Star Member
One Star Member

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-05-07

The Usurper book trailer Empty
PostSubject: The Usurper book trailer   The Usurper book trailer EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:50 pm

Here is my book trailer that I created myself.

Back to top Go down
http://cliffball.net
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12618
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: The Usurper book trailer   The Usurper book trailer EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:39 am

Short, interesting viewing, Cliff -- but could we have a little more information about the book, please?

The Usurper book trailer 81KU-cLOw3L._SX110_ The Usurper book trailer 41C9GeFDNWL._SX110_ The Usurper book trailer 41%2BmGkZJdOL._SX110_ The Usurper book trailer 51eDGllZXhL._SX115_ The Usurper book trailer 41y7VHKoszL._SX115_ The Usurper book trailer 51Zs4N4T4eL._SX115_
Amazon Author Central: Shelagh Watkins
I shall never be old. It doesn't suit me -- ©️Shelagh Watkins
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10712
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Usurper book trailer   The Usurper book trailer EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:17 am

Liked the pics and music. Russian music gives drama. But as Shelagh mentioned, there was nothing about the book except for the cover.
Back to top Go down
Al Stevens
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Al Stevens

Number of posts : 1727
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: The Usurper book trailer   The Usurper book trailer EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:11 am

About the opening narrative: "Decades-long" should be hyphenated. And the narrative, as well as the closing credit, needs to stay up long enough to be read by those of us who are not speed readers.

I like the music and the video clips.
Back to top Go down
http://alstevens.blogspot.com
Cliff Ball
One Star Member
One Star Member

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: The Usurper book trailer   The Usurper book trailer EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:43 pm

Sorry, didn't even think about putting the summary of the novel beneath the video. Well, I'm still learning how to make great book trailers, and by my next novel, I'll have the kinks all worked out.

Ever wonder what would happen if our worst fears were realized and we elected someone who was willing to destroy the USA, even if he was destroyed himself? The Usurper is that novel.

The Usurper is a fictional account of what would happen if the Soviet Union and KGB were given the chance to take down the United States from within. They use the American political system, education system, terrorism, and commit environmental disasters to achieve these goals.

The Soviet Union and the KGB refuse to let the purging of communists in the United States government by Senator Joe McCarthy and the House Un-American Activities Committee deter them. Soviet Premier Khrushchev authorizes the KGB to embark on an ambitious, decades long plan to destroy the United States from within through the corruption of American politicians, the American education system, terrorism, and environmental disasters.

Gary Jackson, the main character, is the fulfillment of the KGB plan to destroy the United States from within. They raise him from birth to hate everything about the United States, indoctrinate him, and introduce him to terrorists across the world, where the KGB dictates all terrorist attacks. When Gary is a teenager, he is sent to the United States, with his fake birth certificate, to assimilate and begin his mission. Nothing will deter his goals of completely and utterly destroying the United States. When the Soviet Union dissolves, he is given a choice, and he decides to continue with the mission. A terrorist organization ends up filling in the gap left by the absent KGB, and they, together with Gary, conspire to destroy everyone in the United States who doesn't agree with them.

Find out what happens next, as a select few try to stop Gary Jackson.
Back to top Go down
http://cliffball.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Usurper book trailer   The Usurper book trailer Empty

Back to top Go down

The Usurper book trailer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: Authors and Books :: Book Trailers-
Jump to: