Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Review needed for books

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zelman
One Star Member
One Star Member
zelman

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Review needed for books Empty
PostSubject: Review needed for books   Review needed for books EmptyTue May 20, 2008 6:42 pm

I'd like a review for my book Broken Borders. I'd also like a review for my books Deer and The Tiger and Crystal's Jihad. Deer and The Tiger and Crystal's Jihad don't have illustrations, and aren't published yet. If you'd like to review one of these books, please e-mail me with the book you'd like to review in the subject. Example-"Deer and The Tiger review".

Synopsis for Broken Borders:
Life for Antonio Gonzales and his family is hard. Fourteen year old Antonio Gonzales has been taking care of his family since he was twelve years old ever since his father died when he was nine. Desperate to feed his mother and five younger siblings Antonio decides to immigrate illegally to the USA in order to make money for his family. Along the way Antonio meets a young girl named Jessie who he takes to the USA with him. Togther they begin a journey that will change their lives and the lives of Antonio's family forever.

Synopsis for Deer and The Tiger:
The deer in Twilightdoor Wood live with the elves and a lone unicorn who is the last of his race. They are sheltered from man and only have one enemy. That enemy is Slash the tiger. Slash is an ordinary tiger who wants to steal the deer's magic and become ruler of Twlightdoor Wood. But the creatures of this magical land know what Slash is like. One day Slash appears in their land after being banished when Scabious the first deer in the wood got the magic. Will Slash succeed in his quest or will the deer triumph and live in peace?

Synopsis for Crystal's Jihad:
Crystal is a 13 year old girl who signs up as an exchange student as part of her world religions study on Islam. She goes to live with a Muslim family for two months. During her experience she learns more about the Muslim faith and experiences prejudice first hand when she goes to the mall with a group of Muslim girls. Will Crystal finally see that Islam is a peaceful religion or will she continue to base Islam by the media?
Back to top Go down
http://www.silentlair.com

Review needed for books
Page 1 of 1