Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

2 New Blogs for Speakers and Authors

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SpeakerSeeker

SpeakerSeeker

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-05-14

2 New Blogs for Speakers and Authors Empty
PostSubject: 2 New Blogs for Speakers and Authors   2 New Blogs for Speakers and Authors EmptyFri May 14, 2010 10:10 am

I'm trying something different this week. I've created two anonymous blogs to discuss trends and topics. One is more geared toward the writing and speaking industry and the other is more directed to inspiring new writers and speakers to improve their speaking skills so when called on, they'll be ready to take the stage.

Both are anonymous because I want to be able to report on things happening in the industry more freely so I don't get blackballed by people I know or having them get hard feelings toward me because I didn't recommend their product or something. People are weird, y'know? Anyway, so far it's been pretty liberating and is just something different than the other near 100 websites I have. Checkout:
SpeakerSeeker.Blogspot.com and AuthorSpeakerTimes.WordPress.com
Back to top Go down
http://authorspeakertimes.wordpress.com

2 New Blogs for Speakers and Authors
Page 1 of 1