Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Memoir Of A Mind Toy By Jay b. Cox

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jaycox
Two Star Member
Two Star Member
jaycox

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-09-03

Memoir Of A Mind Toy By Jay b. Cox Empty
PostSubject: Memoir Of A Mind Toy By Jay b. Cox   Memoir Of A Mind Toy By Jay b. Cox EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 5:47 pm

Memoir of a Mind Toy by Jay B. Cox is a mind-bending novel about the “life” of a robot named Wanda. Jay takes the reader into the future where electric cars, Star Cruisers, and massive Space Stations are prominent and human-like robots are common companions, while still managing to maintain a true to life story. This is truly one of the most intriguing and well written sci-fi novels I have ever had the privilege of reading. If you have never read a book in this genre, I recommend Memoir of a Mind Toy to be your first.

-Laura Ann Ford, author of McCullen

Jay B. Cox takes us on an invigorating trip through the “memories” of a robotic being. This sci-fi novel is one of the best I have ever read. Wanda had me riding the rollercoaster with her learning process, I was laughing one minute and crying the next. This novel made me wonder if this would be similar to our memories if we could remember from the moment of birth. Thank you, Jay for this wonderfully well written four star novel.

-Reviewed by Glenda Lee Davis author of Force Recon: Eagle and Paul's Teacher

Book Trailer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3EjcCBXPYE

Back to top Go down
zadaconnaway
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
zadaconnaway

Number of posts : 4017
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Memoir Of A Mind Toy By Jay b. Cox   Memoir Of A Mind Toy By Jay b. Cox EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:46 pm

Bravo, Jay!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.zadaconnaway.com
Dick Stodghill
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Dick Stodghill

Number of posts : 3795
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Memoir Of A Mind Toy By Jay b. Cox   Memoir Of A Mind Toy By Jay b. Cox EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:18 am

Great review, Jay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dickstodghill.com
jay cox

PostSubject: Memoir of a Mind Toy   Memoir Of A Mind Toy By Jay b. Cox EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:03 pm

Thank you Dick for the kind words. I'm still waiting for my cover design. Don't know how long that will take. I need to get started on a web site, but I'm waiting for the cover.
God bless,
Jay
Back to top Go down
Dick Stodghill
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Dick Stodghill

Number of posts : 3795
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Memoir Of A Mind Toy By Jay b. Cox   Memoir Of A Mind Toy By Jay b. Cox EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 3:28 pm

You might try Webs (formerly Freewebs). It's easy to use and quite reliable.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dickstodghill.com
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

Number of posts : 9633
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Memoir Of A Mind Toy By Jay b. Cox   Memoir Of A Mind Toy By Jay b. Cox EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:28 pm

I agree with Dick. The site is very user-friendly, and you can, if you want, get your own domain name for a very reasonable fee.

Ann
Back to top Go down
http://www.annjoiner.com
jaycox
Two Star Member
Two Star Member
jaycox

PostSubject: Re: Memoir Of A Mind Toy By Jay b. Cox   Memoir Of A Mind Toy By Jay b. Cox EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:07 am

Thanks I will try it!
Also I got my cover design today from PA!
It was everything I thought it would be!
I wish there was way i could let you guys see it!
JAY
email-chn11@cebridge.net
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12618
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Memoir Of A Mind Toy By Jay b. Cox   Memoir Of A Mind Toy By Jay b. Cox EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:14 am

Soon, it will be added to the postcards on the PA website (and the week's latest releases). Look out for it and post a link when it appears.

Memoir Of A Mind Toy By Jay b. Cox 81KU-cLOw3L._SX110_ Memoir Of A Mind Toy By Jay b. Cox 41C9GeFDNWL._SX110_ Memoir Of A Mind Toy By Jay b. Cox 41%2BmGkZJdOL._SX110_ Memoir Of A Mind Toy By Jay b. Cox 51eDGllZXhL._SX115_ Memoir Of A Mind Toy By Jay b. Cox 41y7VHKoszL._SX115_ Memoir Of A Mind Toy By Jay b. Cox 51Zs4N4T4eL._SX115_
Amazon Author Central: Shelagh Watkins
I shall never be old. It doesn't suit me -- ©️Shelagh Watkins
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
jaycox
Two Star Member
Two Star Member
jaycox

PostSubject: Re: Memoir Of A Mind Toy By Jay b. Cox   Memoir Of A Mind Toy By Jay b. Cox EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:38 pm

Hey Guys!
My daughter has built me a website for my latest novel!
Check it out at
www.memoirofamindtoy.webs.com
I think she did a really nice job! She said the music doesn't work yet , but she'll will try again next week on her next visit.
I hope you guys like it as much as i do!
Sincerely,
Jay Cox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memoir Of A Mind Toy By Jay b. Cox   Memoir Of A Mind Toy By Jay b. Cox Empty

Back to top Go down

Memoir Of A Mind Toy By Jay b. Cox
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: Writing and Publishing :: Reviews-
Jump to: