Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Have your computer read your book out loud.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

Number of posts : 2557
Registration date : 2009-04-27

Have your computer read your book out loud. Empty
PostSubject: Have your computer read your book out loud.   Have your computer read your book out loud. EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 11:31 am

cc

Last edited by domenic Pappalardo on Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
W. Lane Rogers
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Have your computer read your book out loud.   Have your computer read your book out loud. EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 11:58 am

I'll pass, thank you. I dislike having machines talk to me. Fact is, I slaughtered the female voice in a Thunderbird that repeated over and over "Your door is ajar" when it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/wlanerogers
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Betty Fasig

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Have your computer read your book out loud.   Have your computer read your book out loud. EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:28 pm

Dear Domenic,
I bought a program that will read to you in a voice with inflections. It was my attempt to do a cheap audio of Wooffer. It did not work very well. I had Wooffer read on audio by Danny Ingram. He did a very nice job of it with a professional voice for a nice price.

I wanted Wooffer on audio for the blind children and people in nursing homes who could not read for themselves. I still think it was a good idea.

Some people who have more knowledge than I can record their own voice and read their own stories. It is not that easy to do. A person does a lot of breating that does not need to be heard by the person hearing the audio.

I have the audio rights to Wooffer. Anyone who wants an audio of Wooffer's stories need only ask and give me their address.

Rock on.

Love,
Betty
Back to top Go down
http://woofferwood.webs.com/
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

Number of posts : 2557
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Have your computer read your book out loud.   Have your computer read your book out loud. EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:33 pm

cc

Last edited by domenic Pappalardo on Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Betty Fasig

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Have your computer read your book out loud.   Have your computer read your book out loud. EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:55 pm

Dear Domenic,
I know. I found it helpful, too.

I just told you the other incase you were interested in doing an audio book.

I had a book signing in a shopping mall for Walden Books. It was in the main lobby of the mall. I hooked up a cd version of Wooffer and it was played for the whole mall to hear. It was nice.

Love,
Betty
Back to top Go down
http://woofferwood.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have your computer read your book out loud.   Have your computer read your book out loud. Empty

Back to top Go down

Have your computer read your book out loud.
Page 1 of 1