Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Goddess Oracle Cards

Go down 
+5
Dick Stodghill
zadaconnaway
Sue
RunsWithScissors
JoElle
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RunsWithScissors
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Goddess Oracle Cards - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goddess Oracle Cards   Goddess Oracle Cards - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:32 pm

Quote :
Did that make sense?

Yes! I've been using the Medicine Cards the last few days and have drawn several cards that I have either not drawn previously or have drawn before several times. The message I gleaned from the cards I had drawn before were different than previous interpretations. It all depends on what kind of clarification I am seeking at the moment and what message needs to be conveyed.

It's all quite fascinating!
Back to top Go down
Sue
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Sue

Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Goddess Oracle Cards   Goddess Oracle Cards - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:41 pm

Merri, I am getting you need to sharpen your questions: make them more specific. You are not getting to the root of what you want because the questions are too general.
Back to top Go down
JoElle
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
JoElle

Number of posts : 1311
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Goddess Oracle Cards   Goddess Oracle Cards - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:33 pm

Sue Sunshine wrote:
Were they Doreen Virtue's deck of Goddess cards, or someone elses?

I asked my friend. And she said they were Doreen Virtue's cards. study
Back to top Go down
RunsWithScissors
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Goddess Oracle Cards   Goddess Oracle Cards - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 5:04 pm

Sue Sunshine wrote:
Merri, I am getting you need to sharpen your questions: make them more specific. You are not getting to the root of what you want because the questions are too general.

I can't say I'm surprised. My questions have not been as focused as usual. It has been hard for me lately to figure out what I want to ask! I'm having an internal struggle that seems to muddy the waters, as well.
Back to top Go down
Sue
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Sue

PostSubject: Re: Goddess Oracle Cards   Goddess Oracle Cards - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:07 pm

Merri,

Write down each question that you want to ask. Then write down questions on those questions, and continue laying questions until you can't get any more questions. Then ask the last one you came up with and work upward.
Back to top Go down
RunsWithScissors
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Goddess Oracle Cards   Goddess Oracle Cards - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:24 pm

Goddess Oracle Cards - Page 2 78793 Great idea, Sue! Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sue
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Sue

PostSubject: Re: Goddess Oracle Cards   Goddess Oracle Cards - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:34 pm

You are very welcome, Merri. Glad I could help.

For others who are reading this thread:

I wouldn't have known to tell Merri what I did in the previous post. It was my intuition that told me what to tell her. That is how it works most of the time for me.
Back to top Go down
mjgoodnow
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
mjgoodnow

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Goddess Oracle Cards   Goddess Oracle Cards - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 8:14 am

My deck is Dragon Deck and also I use druidic tarot cards my great grandmother gave me.

I also read tea leafs and runes.

I have read people before but now I am more a dormant when practicing my "craft" because of judgements and other BS I put up with.
Back to top Go down
http://regimeguard.net
RunsWithScissors
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Goddess Oracle Cards   Goddess Oracle Cards - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:33 am

I hear you, MJ. I think people fear what they don't understand. They make assumptions without seeking any real information and are then frightened by what they have created.
Back to top Go down
zadaconnaway
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
zadaconnaway

Number of posts : 4017
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Goddess Oracle Cards   Goddess Oracle Cards - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 8:10 pm

You are very right, MJ. Unless you can 'fall in' with others of like mind, the bs can be overwhelming. And there are many who would never admit to their beliefs in public due to any condemnation they might receive directly or indirectly from others. You might consider them 'closet' believers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zadaconnaway.com
mjgoodnow
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
mjgoodnow

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Goddess Oracle Cards   Goddess Oracle Cards - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:02 pm

Basically, being a "pagan" to me a very spiritual thing. I am very pagan in everything from my mind set of good and evil and what people say seeing things in black and white. It is how I was raised in a very prominent family but destroyed by intolerence of my peers.

So it wasn't power or exceptance that made me...I was born me...LOL
Back to top Go down
http://regimeguard.net
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Betty Fasig

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Goddess Oracle Cards   Goddess Oracle Cards - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:36 pm

A few years back, some of the local people decided that I was attuned to some spirtual level that they did not enjoy themselves. One old woman came up here and presented me with a deck of tarot cards and the book that went with them and told me that she was convinced that I was a person connected to the flow of the universe.

I looked at the book. I looked at the cards.

I tried it out on my family, the readings, the cards the looking in the book to see what the cards meant. They snorted.

People started to come here that I did not know and beg for a reading of the cards.

You know, as flim flam as it was, I had no choice. I told them I was not a seer.....they did not believe it, told me that people would say I said that, but just go on.

Good God!

I did the readings.

People are so desperate for good news.

Love,

betty
Back to top Go down
http://woofferwood.webs.com/
zadaconnaway
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
zadaconnaway

Number of posts : 4017
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Goddess Oracle Cards   Goddess Oracle Cards - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:46 am

Yes, the card readings will offer many hope of a better time ahead. It can ease their minds somewhat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zadaconnaway.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goddess Oracle Cards   Goddess Oracle Cards - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Goddess Oracle Cards
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2