Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Children as hostages

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Children as hostages Empty
PostSubject: Children as hostages   Children as hostages EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 7:59 am

I have tried to avoid posting my feelings about Trump, however the situation with the children being separated from their parents has affected my silence.  My wife is outraged.  She said this morning that she would like to be back in the USA for just one day.  When she told me what she would do I told her that she would be arrested.  “I would go kicking and screaming and make enough noise to get attention.”  Then she reflected on her childhood.  “We were blamed for the actions of our parents and grandparents who were silent.  In those days there was no TV. The only media was by a single government-controlled propaganda radio station and censored newspapers.  The people knew only what was presented.  Today it is different.  People know what is happening from a variety of sources.  Comparing the actions of America’s tyrant to the actions of the Nazi tyrant is good, however the difference must be understood.  Today, ignorance is no excuse.  Speaking out has its risks, however I will not be silenced!  No one would ever take my kids from me.  They would have to kill me first.”
Children are being held hostage so that Trump can get his border wall.  The man is demented and MUST be removed and it doesn’t matter what method is used.
Back to top Go down

Children as hostages
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: Society :: Current Events-
Jump to: