Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

The Best eReaders of 2016 - Top 6 Comparison

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan_T

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2017-01-21

The Best eReaders of 2016 - Top 6 Comparison Empty
PostSubject: The Best eReaders of 2016 - Top 6 Comparison   The Best eReaders of 2016 - Top 6 Comparison EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 11:21 am

Hey guys,

I recently did a comparison of the top 10 ereaders that have been released over the past year. In my review I cover the price, size, light sources, readability and much more. 

If you read ebooks then you should definitely give it a look to see which ereaders will give you the best reading experience (No one likes sore eyes!) and which ones will not. Just click the link below to read the reviews:

=> The Best eReaders of 2016 Comparison

If you are like me and love reading then you need to have a good eReader so you can get the most enjoyment out of reading possible!
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

The Best eReaders of 2016 - Top 6 Comparison Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best eReaders of 2016 - Top 6 Comparison   The Best eReaders of 2016 - Top 6 Comparison EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 5:20 pm

That was a great article.  I hope you continue to contribute to this board as your topic here was very relevant and perhaps more diversity in our topics will enrich the board's membership to bring it back to its earlier flourishing times.  Too many of our members have slipped over to Facebook.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com

The Best eReaders of 2016 - Top 6 Comparison
Page 1 of 1