Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

The Army Guy by D.J. Stephens

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

The Army Guy by D.J. Stephens Empty
PostSubject: The Army Guy by D.J. Stephens   The Army Guy by D.J. Stephens EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 1:10 am

The author has done it again.  He wrote a compelling novel filled with lots of action filled with suspense.  Once I started reading, I couldn’t stop.    
The title caused me to pre-judge the story; however I was pleasantly surprised as the plot developed.  The main character, Rick, an ex Army Ranger, is devastated when his wife and daughter are killed in an auto accident.  It was no accident and that’s were the intrigue begins.  Filled with vengeance, he is determined to find and kill those responsible.  A female Detective on the NYPD along with a FBI Agent team up to bring down the Russians responsible.  Self-preservation becomes a major factor with corruption within the government.  The Russians want to eliminate the main witness to the tragedy while this witness wants to eliminate the Russians involved.  The story takes the reader on a wild race to the finish
Back to top Go down

The Army Guy by D.J. Stephens
Page 1 of 1