Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Thunderstorm by Sophie McNeill

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sophie McNeill

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-11-16

Thunderstorm by Sophie McNeill Empty
PostSubject: Thunderstorm by Sophie McNeill   Thunderstorm by Sophie McNeill EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 10:34 am

Hey Guys!!!!

I'm so excited for Thunderstorm to be available to buy!  It's been so much fun publishing a book and I hope that you enjoy reading Hale's story as much as I enjoyed writing it! 

Thunderstorm was my first book and will always be special to me. Hale is a part of me and I hope that you love her as much as I do! 

Writing her story was difficult. I never knew how hard it would be to tell someone's adventure and life in such a short text. Thunderstorm was a real challenge! It's hard to get someone's personality across when you can't hear or see them. Hale was a real character looking for adventure in her normal boring life. As soon as she gets a chance she grabs it with both hands, something we should all do from time to time!

Seeing Thunderstorm finished and available for everyone else to read is a dream come true! I wrote this when I was young and I still love to relive Hale's story! I knew when I was writing Thunderstorm that I wanted it to be published. I wanted readers like me to enjoy a story that was written for them, adventurous, romantic and thrilling! I am a huge fan of adventure novels, as long as there's a little romance, and once I start reading I couldn't stop. It was the same with writing. As soon as I had begun writing I couldn't stop. It was so much fun and I desperately wanted to know what happened to Hale in the end, it was as if the story was making itself up and I was just another reader!

I would recommend writing a story to everyone! It doesn't have to be a long book, it could just be a few pages, but creating something that you love and enjoy is so much fun! I still write short stories, not just novels, because it's fun and I love creating a character that lives in such a different world to me that I'm almost envious of them!  

Thunderstorm is a true adventure and fantasy novel! For all those readers who are in love with adventure novels Thunderstorm is perfect!

Enjoy reading Thunderstorm!!!
Back to top Go down
http://sophiejmcneill.wix.com/author
slb
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
slb

Number of posts : 926
Registration date : 2010-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm by Sophie McNeill   Thunderstorm by Sophie McNeill EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 2:57 am

Congratulations on publishing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stephenbrayton.com
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm by Sophie McNeill   Thunderstorm by Sophie McNeill EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 6:43 am

Congratulations.  Are you joining the forum?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm by Sophie McNeill   Thunderstorm by Sophie McNeill Empty

Back to top Go down

Thunderstorm by Sophie McNeill
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: General :: Writers' Blogs-
Jump to: